Why become a member? ×

Rig swap/trade/For Sale *SOLD*

Jase

I'm looking to downsize my rig, just wondering if anybody would be up for a straight swap. I'd much prefer to be using a 410 set up or a combo set up....something in the range of 400/500 watts.
The rig is in good condition, some wear and tear on the bottom of the cab from wheeling it around gigs! The amp is in very good condition, a few light scratches on the top, nothing serious though. The speakers are all in very good condition. Trade or Sale.
[attachment=39635:hartke_rig.jpg]

Price update: For sale £300

Edited by Jase

[quote name='munkonthehill' post='706167' date='Jan 8 2010, 11:45 PM']again i would be interested, check my sig for what i have,,,however we are very far away from each other[/quote]

Yeah, shame that mate, plus we have this [i]amazing[/i] weather...we'd never get it sorted :)

[quote name='Jase' post='706192' date='Jan 9 2010, 12:25 AM']Yeah, shame that mate, plus we have this [i]amazing[/i] weather...we'd never get it sorted :)[/quote]

hahaha anno matey, its a shame cos am really gunning for a 8x10. damn geography!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hated it in school and I hate it now

[quote name='BT!' post='711394' date='Jan 13 2010, 03:14 PM']can i be cheeky and ask where are you when you say south? :)[/quote]

Haha, best adjust that info...I'm in South Wales, not too far from your good self.

[quote name='Uberkate' post='711632' date='Jan 13 2010, 05:38 PM']A little interest here.

Would you consider selling head alone?

I am also in S. Wales.[/quote]

At the moment I'd rather try for a straight trade. Thanks for asking though :)

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='fatgoogle' post='729828' date='Jan 30 2010, 04:16 PM']Are you still trading this?

and are you able to split. Would be very interested in the head[/quote]

I'm still trying to trade or sell the whole rig to be honest and a BC member has already expressed an interest in the head if I split. If it falls through or doesn't get traded I'll get in touch if that's ok? :)

[quote name='Rasta' post='729946' date='Jan 30 2010, 06:13 PM']I equally would be interested in the 8x10 cab...or if interested i have a nice Genz Benz 6x10 which if you want to add a 'little' cash i could do a deal with the Hartke-Pm??[/quote]

Thanks Rasta, GB 6x10...very nice but I'm looking to get something much smaller, 4x10, 2x10 combo...that type of thing :rolleyes:

• 1 month later...