Why become a member? ×

Bilbo's Second Breakfast

synaesthesia

• 1 year later...

As I have recently started selling stuff here, I thought it may be useful if I opened the door to any feedback so people can get a sense of whether I deliver stuff as promised, communicate well etc. I guess it may make a difference if anyone doesn't know me.

[quote name='bilbo230763' post='719882' date='Jan 21 2010, 10:26 AM']As I have recently started selling stuff here, I thought it may be useful if I opened the door to any feedback so people can get a sense of whether I deliver stuff as promised, communicate well etc. I guess it may make a difference if anyone doesn't know me.[/quote]
You know you've already got [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=26670"]a feedback thread[/url] (admittedly a slightly stunted and ancient one)? Use your moderating powers and merge the threads!

Edited by Hamster
No edit, just seen & noted & merged - thanks

I've just bought some CDs and a book from Rob, and it couldn't have been smoother. Fabulous communication, quick and easy PayPalling, and Rob made it clear that my happiness with the deal was far more important than him actually making a sale. Great stuff. Next time he has a clearout, I'll be first in the queue. :)

• 3 weeks later...

I bought a bunch of CDs off of Rob. Top guy, perfect transaction and everything turned up speedy quick. I couldn't be more happy if I was rubbing babyoil into a couple of naked playgirl bunnies .......... on second thoughts, bad analogy ........... positive feedback for Rob all the way though!

I bought a couple of CDs from Rob and they arrived quicker than you can say "bugger that was quick" and they were great, top banana.
He then let me come round his gorgeous house (V.Jealous) and relieve him of a bunch of magazines whilst pleasantly shooting the breeze with him.

Lovely guy, many thanks. (The only problem is now that I've been told I have to sell all my bass gear and buy an upright.)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 8 years later...