Why become a member? ×

basshead56 FeedBack

bigthumb

• 3 months later...

-------------------------------------------

I’ve just bought a Fender Mustang (CIJ) + Vintage Case + Great Fender Strap from Colin (basshead56) in Ireland.

I'm over the moon with the Mustang, I've been looking for one for ages, Colin came through with the goods.

This was the first time for me buying anything from this site from overseas, bit a learning curve with transferring money into a private account using Barclays - Aggggggg :) .

Colin was very trusting, supportive, cool and helpful during the process - the Bass was shipped even though the money hadn't hit his account - 'now that is trusting', his communication is second to none.

The packaging was great and the courier he used was fast and careful with the Bass.

:rolleyes: :lol: :lol: [size=4]I'd recommend Colin as a trusted seller 110%[/size] :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Thanks for all the trouble you went to Colin, really appreciated.

Oggy :lol:

-----------------------------------------

Just traded my 1994 Musicman Stingray for Colins Ampeg B500DR Programmable Bass Head and Phil Jones Briefcase.

Top class bloke to deal with, real easy transaction, we met half way for the trade, no messin around, bang on time.

I would recommend using Colin to anyone, just see the previous positive reports!!! :) :rolleyes: :lol:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Colin lives in New Zealand now, but he's still great to deal with. I bought some pick-ups and a few other bits off him with no problems at all. NZ to Scotland, quickly and safely, even though we're both from Cork?!

Cheers Colin