Why become a member? ×

Bacchus '62 jazz bass *WITHDRAWN*

chrkelly

Great bass but unfortunately I need some funds for a new double bass.

Standard vintage jazz bass specs - alder body, maple neck, rosewood board, passive single coils with vol/vol/tone controls. The body is finished in sonic blue nitro but this has faded to a kind of light seafoam green over time. Looks great. Think it's from the mid 90's and has picked up a few dings on the way but nothing that affects the playability. Sound-wise it's quite resonant and very even across the board. Typical vintage jazz bass sounds. Currently strung with a new set of La Bella flats (not the black nylons pictured). Old hardcase is included.

£500 colllected from London, no offers or trades

NOW WITHDRAWN, can't let this one go I'm afraid

Edited by chrkelly

Certainly looks like mine! ... very unusual (and nice) in this colour. The strings and Sadowsky style knobs are new. I did a trade deal with artisan (Harrogate) for his 62P re-issue. Not sure where (or with whom) it's been since then - but it is a very nice Jazz bass

It's the same bass! I bought it off Artisan last summer and it's been my go to bass for west end work ever since. Really don't want to let it go but unfortunately uprights aren't cheap. Oh and the knobs are still the original Fender style ones, the lighting in the photo makes them look like Sadowskys.

Cheers