Why become a member? ×

Ashdown Five Fifteen Mini rig

KiOgon

Ashdown Five Fifteen Mini rig, Limited Edition, 100 Watt head & compact 2x10 100 Watt cab.
Superb home/practice setup, with the functions, CD/Line in + Headphones & looks great.

As new, not a mark or scratch, in original boxes with paperwork. I have fitted rubber feet to the left side of the cab, so it can also be used 'landscape'.

Hoping to get a decent price back for it - REDUCED to £160 or make me an offer

Try & buy with a cuppa welcome, or I could deliver (not too far) for petrol cost.

Ashdown Spec Photo etc: [url="http://www.ashdownmusic.com/bass/detail.asp?ID=223"]http://www.ashdownmusic.com/bass/detail.asp?ID=223[/url]

Cheers,

SOLD Collected Gone. Cheers
John

Edited by KiOgon

[quote name='waynepunkdude' post='758888' date='Feb 27 2010, 09:44 AM']Out of curiosity, is the VU metre for input gain or output level?[/quote]

Output level - or to put it another way - 'just for show' :) Same as on your Perfect Ten ain't it?

Edited by KiOgon

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[quote name='KiOgon' post='780666' date='Mar 20 2010, 12:00 PM']Reduced to £160 or make an offer -[/quote]

Hi - I joined basschat purely in order to make you an offer on this - I'm actually a lead guitarist, but looking for a first 'proper' amp for my 9yo son James who is turning out to be a bit of a bass prodigy ! Any hows, I just scored an Ashdown Perfect 10 60w bass rig on Ebay for £110, so wanted to drop by and say good luck with this. £160 seems criminally cheap for so much amp !

All the best,
Graham

Hi Graham & welcome to the machine. I saw that Perfect 10 on thebay, good luck with, hope your son enjoys, he's starting with some great gear - well done Dad :) Perfect present for his 10th birthday?

Cheers,
John

I sold my P10 minirig last month, I'll miss that thing. To think that something like a Stagg BA20 costs about £80 and you can pick up a P10 for another £20. I would never buy anything different for starter/small amp.

And with the Five Fifteen they took the P10 and made it better in everyway so believe me. If you want a practice amp or an amp for studio recording. Seriously consider these.

It's the cutest little thing ever! I would have bought this off you days ago if I had the room for ANY amps but the mini hifi for practice. Any chance you can keep it for 18 months till i get my own place? :-)

Have a bump, get it sold and stop tempting me.

[quote name='benbyfield' post='784092' date='Mar 23 2010, 10:36 PM']It's the cutest little thing ever! I would have bought this off you days ago if I had the room for ANY amps but the mini hifi for practice. Any chance you can keep it for 18 months till i get my own place? :-)

Have a bump, get it sold and stop tempting me.[/quote]

Cheers - but I need the space :) new rig arriving Tuesday! :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...