Why become a member? ×

Fender 2009 US Standard JAZZ in 3c Sburst/Tshell/Rwood

alhbass

For sale;

As the title says - 2009 US Standard Fender Jazz in 3-colour sunburst, tortoiseshell scratchplate, Rosewood fingerboard.

In extremely good condition - one small dint to the front (it doesn't go through the finish to the wood, so is very inconspicuous) - otherwise pretty much "as new".

I took this in exchange for my Pbass V from Old Horse Murphy - so you can trace it's pedigree back through other members of this site - believe he had it originally off someone else on here (not sure who tho'). It's a beautiful instrument, but I just acquired a lovley Aerodyne and the rule here is "one in, one out", so it has to go.

So no px ing or trades - sorry.

I'm looking for £625 + p&p (unless you can collect in person from York or the surrounding area, or if by lucky coincidence I happen to be heading your way in the near future..).

Feel free to contact me with any queries of course. Cheers.

NB When sold I'll be putting the original Fender chrome strap buttons back on it, rather than the black Schallers as seen in the pics above. It'll be strung with D'Addario Chromes (in a used but serviceable condition), unless you happen to prefer a set of La Bella custom light "Slappers".

Edited by alhbass

I was the original owner (before OHM). It was bought new from Andertons at the start of September 2009 for £899. Its a lovely bass with a super-fast neck. Good luck with the sale

Edited by Clarky

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

If you've contacted me regarding this sale, please forgive me if I'm slow in replying - I am still looking to sell, but I've just moved house, and therefore currently have no internet connection at home. I'll be picking up my emails and PMs as and when I can, but that's not going to be every day unfortunately.

Hopefully the situation will be resloved soon, but the last time I moved (about 4 years ago) it took literally months for Orange to get their sh*t together - I'm hoping for a better experience with O2 - we'll see!

Thanks for your interest.

Guest BassKS

das ist wunderbar... Thats the scheisse. I was very close to buying this off Clarky only for a reason: Clarky and Beedster are the most pickiest people in the forum. If they liked it to buy it, it is one of the good ones.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sunday evening Bump - just to say this instrument is still available.

I haven't been promoting the sale very pro-actively due to my continuing difficulties getting online regularly, and because I don't really want to part with it. But I've just seen a cab for sale that I've been looking for for ages, so it'll have to go so I can afford it.

This is a great US Jazz in great condition, and with a verifiable pedigree on BC having been previously owned by a couple of established members.

Let me know if you're interested.

Cheers.

• 2 weeks later...