Why become a member? ×

BigBeatNut's Feedback

BigBeatNut

Feedback from [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showuser=222"]s_u_y_*[/url] on basstalk.co.uk, dated Apr 27 2007.

[quote]We managed to organise a last minute quick meeting as I was in the area and he was free. A friendly meeting and honest transaction. People like Andy makes buying on BT a pleasure.

Thanks!

Froilan[/quote]
Quoted with permission.

• 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I met up with Andy (BBN) in London to try (& then buy) his Hohner B2AV (I joined basschat for this purpose:) ) The bass is great, Andy is great, and it was nice having a coffee and a chat. Andy was very flexible about when and where we could meet and was quick to respond to my questions (I was traveling from Cumbria, so was at the mercy of the rail network:) ).
Thanks Andy!
MarkB

• 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Very understanding guy to deal with. I just sold a pedal to Andy whilst in the middle of moving house. A few sporadic messages here and there from me but we got the pedal there in the end! Received the money no problems, wouldnt hesitate to deal with again.

Cheers!

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...