Why become a member? ×

FS Trace Elliot T Bass SE 96 5 string Sea Foam Green

bassmanady

Hi All, I am looking to sell my Trace Elliot T Bass 1996 special edition 5 string in Sea Foam Green.

Its the first run of 100 made specially by Status for Trace Elliot..its in near perfect condition,the only thing worth pointing out is a hairline crack in the polyester finish by the battery compartment(not the wood)

It has an alder body,and my kitchen scales weigh it at 9lbs 10ozs..the controls are volume,volume,tone,tone.and it has a hum cancelling pickup under the scratchplate.Also has an active/passive switch.

It comes with the original gig bag which is in excellent condition also,no tears and the zips work fine,and also the paper work and certificate.

This is a really nice bass but i am not so keen on maple boards now.

I have not seen this model come up for sale or sold,as to give a comparison price guide since i bought this one last year,so i am asking £675

NOW SOLD

I am near Woking if anyone is interested,
Thanks Ady

Edited by bassmanady

I played one of these about 5 years ago that Gwilym had (4 stringer I think) and it was superb to play and really versatile tonally.. as well as being exceptionally well made.

I can't remember why now, but I did have it explained to me why the headstock has been designed in that way - apparently it makes it much easier to tune and keep in tune IIRC?

Anyway - this is a bit of a bargain IMHO..good luck with the sale!

[quote name='waynepunkdude' post='794868' date='Apr 3 2010, 09:56 AM']I should really stop scanning these threads seeing the shipping cost band getting excited.[/quote]

aaaarrrrrgggghhhhh just when id decided what 5 string i was gonna go for this baby comes up!!!!!!!!!!

even more confused :)
have a bump!!!

I have wanted one of these for ages! I wouldn't even mind it has one more string than I'm used too... but im saving uo for a masters next year and am more likely to be selling off my basses than buying more :)
so have a bump

[quote name='gareth' post='796044' date='Apr 4 2010, 09:42 PM']Wot a nice pair:-

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=83262"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=83262[/url][/quote]I do like this, if only I had some dosh, very good price for one of these!

• 1 month later...