Why become a member? ×

SOLD Dearmond Starfire - Darkstarred SOLD

tayste_2000

Kicking this about as I'm tempted by Tredders Ibanez Artcore, for the amount of time I use this it's a waste me having it.

I've had this for a few years now and overall I've had 3 Starfires, this was the first one I got and has remained the best one, it just has a really nice feel and once I changed the stock pickups to Darkstar the bass became insanely good, there is a slight gap round one of the darkstars as my tech managed to get the action really low but if you add the pickup surrounds to the darkstars they raise up to much and touch the strings (I do have the surrounds though). It is a beautiful bass to play.

Obviously it's the one in the centre.

SOLD

I have the official Dearmond Hardcase for it, I will include an Overwater Brown leather strap with strap locks on it, I've also added chrome knobs to it.

So lets see how this goes, I think I'm going to make the mistake of playing it tonight :)

Else please buy something else off me and I'll just buy the Ibanez outright :rolleyes:

Cheers

Edited by tayste_2000

Every day, I look at this site, and every day, no one has bought this bass, and every day, it pains me, because I want it, but I can't really afford it, and I can't really justify it. I've got enough basses, and I'm not even playing in a band right now, and I can't really afford it. But still, it taunts me with its loveliness.

[quote name='wingnutkj' post='841767' date='May 19 2010, 10:02 AM']Every day, I look at this site, and every day, no one has bought this bass, and every day, it pains me, because I want it, but I can't really afford it, and I can't really justify it. I've got enough basses, and I'm not even playing in a band right now, and I can't really afford it. But still, it taunts me with its loveliness.[/quote]

Got anything to do as a partial trade?