Why become a member? ×

gone

aznbass

[quote name='aznbass' post='865270' date='Jun 12 2010, 03:21 PM']Hello!

For sale is my Fender jazz bass , American Standard, in charocal frost, with maple fingerboard.

after i bought it second hand, ive literally played it a handfull of times due to college etc.

There is a bit of damage from the previous owner.

No paint is missing, just indents on the back in a few places. The original square finder SKB case is also present. as is the truss rod tool, and i think the cloth is around aswell.
The case is damaged on the underside, some of the plastic is broken.

Im only selling it so that i can buy a cheaper Mexican Jazz bass. and maybe some Bartolini's to throw into it. So if you have a Mex or other cheaper model for sale, let me know, and i would love to do a PX.

I would ideally like somewhere around the £600 mark, this is significantly under what i payed for it. But obviously, there is always room to barter i guess.

Pictures can be sent to anyone interested, I am willing to post, and willing to recieve payment in cash, or by paypal.

Thanks alot guys.
Daljit.[/quote]
I have a black MIM Jazz, maple neck with a choice of pearlescent or black pickguard. Bought from Tom1946 off here and since then it has been set up by 7strings from this site with new rotosound strings; I have shielded the control panel area and stuck a new capacitor on the tone pot. I am considering selling it for £350 (I bought it for £320) due to the upgrades. It has 2 marks on it. If interested, I'll get pics and send them.

[quote name='merello' post='865432' date='Jun 12 2010, 06:30 PM']I have a black MIM Jazz, maple neck with a choice of pearlescent or black pickguard. Bought from Tom1946 off here and since then it has been set up by 7strings from this site with new rotosound strings; I have shielded the control panel area and stuck a new capacitor on the tone pot. I am considering selling it for £350 (I bought it for £320) due to the upgrades. It has 2 marks on it. If interested, I'll get pics and send them.[/quote]

Hey, im currently checking out another bass, and waiting for a response, so im not interested at the moment, But if i cant get hold of the bass, then ill be after a nice maple necked MIM :)

Thanks alot.

[quote name='tom1946' post='870119' date='Jun 17 2010, 06:48 PM']Pm'd back :rolleyes:[/quote]
You not got enough basses? :)

Quick photos of Tom's old bass:

Replaced the pearlescent with the black to 'moodify the bass!

The mark:

There is another lighter mark elsewhere on it - maybe you've still got the photo Tom?

Not desperate to sell trade but fancy a USA if it comes up - it's a 2008.

[quote name='aznbass' post='870281' date='Jun 17 2010, 10:05 PM']I think im trading it off for tom1946's P if all is well,

i really like the look of the black jazz with a maple neck. :lol: If i had money... :)[/quote]
No worries mate - no doubt I'll be buying it off Tom in a few weeks.... :rolleyes: