Why become a member? ×

Mark Hoppus Fender Jazz Bass for sale

dannyecko

Hey guys new to the site but I have a Fender bass for sale. It is from Fenders artist series and it is Blink 182's Mark Hoppus Jazz bass here is a description from Fenders website...

This model is a way-cool fusion of classic Fender elements: an alder Jazz Bass guitar body paired with a maple Precision Bass guitar neck, loaded with a single Seymour Duncan® Basslines Quarter Pound Precision Bass pickup controlled by a lone volume pot. Other features include a rosewood fingerboard, medium-jumbo frets with dot inlays and a one-piece, four-ply white pearloid pickguard/control plate.

I have always taken care of this bass in the 4/5 years I have owned it and it has never been gigged as I didn't want it being scratched/damaged in any way, always opted to gig the Peavey. It has no scratches, dings or dents it is pretty much the same condition as what it was when I bought it brand new. Also comes with original Fender softcase.

I have attached the pictures but not sure if it has worked, any questions my email is [email protected]

I have a price in mind but email me with any offers

Dan.

[attachment=55344:P1916_18_05_10.JPG]

[attachment=55345:P1917_01__18_05_10.JPG]

[attachment=55346:P1917_18_05_10.JPG]

• 10 months later...

[quote name='Fuzzbass2000' post='1255380' date='Jun 3 2011, 01:01 PM']Hi - did you end up selling this?[/quote]
You'll be lucky - the listing was nearly a year ago and he hasn't been on BassChat in over a month!