Why become a member? ×

gone

Basszilla

I'm considering selling on my 78 Ebony Gibson Ripper, or offering it up for trade.

As a mainly active man, i'm finding it hard to switch from my spector to this all passive beast.

The condition is pretty much A1 for it's age, not much rash, nothing that penetrates the finish anyway.

It has a lovely neck and the action is set low to medium which gives a slick feel to the playability.

It's great live and in the studio, it just 'sits' in the mix. It is very resonant and has plenty of overtones, easy to coax harmonics out.

---------

The only non original part is the back pup, which was custom made by Kent Armstrong to mirror the sound and look of it's original. It even has copied string marks on the casing!

Aside from that, it's all stock and 100% functional.

It comes with a hard/soft case which is battered but functional. I am willing to ship and it will be packed very very securely to ensure a safe transit.

Interested parties are always welcome to come and give this a blast through my Matamp GT200/NV610 set up although that will probably initiate more GAS attacks ;-)

[b]FS £650[/b] [i]plus[/i] shipping (this factors in a recent set up and fret stone)

[b]FT Stingray 2EQ[/b] or what have you?
[b]FT Spector Euro LX[/b]

EDIT FOR LOCATION : Pontypridd, South Wales, CF37 4

Edited by Basszilla

[quote name='Basszilla' post='935301' date='Aug 24 2010, 08:35 PM']£650 firm or potentially open to trades, what've you got?

May accept a trade for a nice guitar, say fender strat or something

bump!![/quote]

I've got a Gibson Les Paul if that's of interest? Having accepted that I'm not going to use it I'm keen to put it to something more useful.

Pob

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

[quote name='Basszilla' post='954954' date='Sep 13 2010, 04:53 PM']No thanks Pob :)[/quote]

Hey

I've got a black Duesenberg starplayer for trade with some money for, i don't know how to put this correct, difference? Because the Duesie is worth more.

Cheers from sweden