Why become a member? ×

Feedback for BigBassBob

pantherairsoft

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Bob bought my Stingray from me - We discussed a part ex deal, and virtually as soon as I'd made my mind up, the cash was with me, and the pedal turned up the next day. He's an absolute blinder to deal with folks, so don't hesitate to deal with him.

Cheers mate, hope you enjoy the Bass!

James

• 1 month later...

Bought Bob's custom Fender / Warmoth Fenderbird at a hot and sunny Carmarthen Tesco's today. Great guy to deal with - very patient whilst the deal was temporarily off a couple of times as I was raising funds, but eventually smooth and hassle free.

Lovely bass - thanks mate! Hope to do business again

I bought an Ashdown ABM rig from Bob - not only he brought it here (to Swindon, Wilts.) all the way from Pembrokeshire, but also agreed to an odd idea of making the deal. As it turned out, neither me of any of my housemates could be at home at Bob's arrival, so I just let him know where I'd left the house keys and where's the cash for the amp. After coming back from work, I found the rig nicely placed in my living room. I should also add, at the very start Bob agreed to hold the rig for me for a couple of weeks, and all communication throughout was extremely pleasant and to the point. Thanks mate. Brings faith in mankind back :)

• 9 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...