Why become a member? ×

feedback for McNach

mcnach

[quote name='discreet' timestamp='1435396552' post='2808352']
Jose very kindly sent me one of his stick-on thumb rests for my Marathon... it works really well.
Great comms, great guy, all good, would certainly recommend. Thanks very much! :)
[/quote]

Glad it works for you! :) But you know the rule: pictures! ;)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not that he needs it, but some more positive feedback for Jose.

Just bought his Barefaced Compact (after some very complex three-way communications and a number of other possibilities!). Cab exactly as described, at a very fair price, and delivered very locally to me.

Excellent deal, great comms and highly recommended :)

Brilliant fellow basschatter - I bought a pickguard from Jose, the courrier delivered only the packing and apparently stole the contents in transit (the package was stamped 320gr. when posted and I received it weighting 75gr. :) ) so we both wondered whether to deal with the couriers for 30 pounds and Jose wanted to fully refund me. We did split the loss which was more than generous of him - so all in all I am impressed! Deal with more than confidence!!!

[quote name='Conan' timestamp='1454313216' post='2968389']
Not that he needs it, but some more positive feedback for Jose.

Just bought his Barefaced Compact (after some very complex three-way communications and a number of other possibilities!). Cab exactly as described, at a very fair price, and delivered very locally to me.

Excellent deal, great comms and highly recommended :)
[/quote]

I was the other part of the three way :o :lol:

Jose frankly is a star, a lovely guy to deal with.
Just a shame we didn't have enough time for a good long chat, as there were 3 of us involved, different places, late afternoon gig thrown in to complicate matters.

Jose just sorted it all out. Thank you my friend, absolutely top class!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Sold a pedal to Jose. At the risk of being boring and repetitive it was a very easy and smooth transaction. Jose is a credit to the human race (and this forum of course).

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Jose is an amazing seller, and went above and beyond to help me out with a custom COG pedal I bought from him. He provided me with a lot of the emails sent between himself and Tom, along with a lot of description about how the pedal worked and how it works best. I got the pedal promptly and he kept me informed from the start. Absolute pleasure to deal with Jose and hope to again some day, can't apologise enough for how long it took me to write this feedback though! Full recommendation, trade and deal in confidence :)

• 4 weeks later...

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Bought some pickups off Jose, they arrived promptly, well packed and in very good condition. A smooth transaction, just like you like it to be. Also had a very interesting and enjoyable chat with Jose via pm. [/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Highly recommended and would certainly have no hesitation in dealing again. Thanks Jose.[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] [/font][/color]

[quote name='whizzzy' timestamp='1481477123' post='3192560']
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Bought some pickups off Jose, they arrived promptly, well packed and in very good condition. A smooth transaction, just like you like it to be. Also had a very interesting and enjoyable chat with Jose via pm. [/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Highly recommended and would certainly have no hesitation in dealing again. Thanks Jose.[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] [/font][/color]
[/quote]

it's been a pleasure :)

• 2 months later...

Just bought a Genz Benz Streamliner 900 from Jose and can't recommend him highly enough. Real pleasure to converse with, very easy to deal/trade with too. Plenty of contact throughout sale, even sent pics/emails of item packaged for the post, which was also immaculately packaged, never goes unappreciated. Amp is in almost Mint condition so this is a guy who obviously treats his gear with care.
100% top bloke to deal with.

The GroovyPlucker

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...