Why become a member? ×

feedback for McNach

mcnach

[quote name='topo morto' timestamp='1339076420' post='1683281']
The man's a legend. I highly recommend buying his gear if you want some nice gear, OR if you are hungry.

Thanks mcnach,

also "Thanks Ken" :)
[/quote]

Ha ha :lol: glad to see everything arrived in good shape ;)

Bought a Source Audio bass distortion pedal from Jose. He went out of his way to write me a comprehensive review of the beast, posted it quickly and was an all round excellent seller.

I recommend him to all BCers, great guy to deal with.

Edited by ead

Bought BB Pre amp Bass from Jose. He delivered it to my door (however he does live close by so I can't say he'll do that for every BC'er). Pedal is great, as described and he gave me a few tips on settings.

Nice guy and I can voucher for his good comms etc.

Received my Ibanez PD7 from Jose today (well, yesterday but I wasn't in to take delivery :P ) and I thoroughly recommend anyone to do business with this fine chap. Extremely friendly and helpful, very understanding and his communication is beyond fantastic. The pedal works as described, was sent quickly and packaged brilliantly.

Thanks dude! :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I can't really add much to whats been said already. I had the pleasure of reuniting Jose with his old bass. Top guy to deal with---friendly messages, no hassles. Took the bass round to his house and he kindy spent an hour and a half of his time showing me his gear, letting me try out some different strings (very much appreciated!) and generally chatting bass. I've seen (one of) his band too---well worth checking out if you get the chance!

[quote name='uncle psychosis' timestamp='1346311986' post='1787670']
I can't really add much to whats been said already. I had the pleasure of reuniting Jose with his old bass. Top guy to deal with---friendly messages, no hassles. Took the bass round to his house and he kindy spent an hour and a half of his time showing me his gear, letting me try out some different strings (very much appreciated!) and generally chatting bass. I've seen (one of) his band too---well worth checking out if you get the chance!
[/quote]

thank you Sam :)
I'm glad that after months of threats and stalking you, you finally got the message and sold the bass to me. :lol:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Some belated feedback for Jose, I bought a set of Gotoh Jazz Bass pickups back in September, but I've only just got my amp back, so I've not been able to test them out until now! The transaction was quick and pain-free, Jose's communication was spot on, the pickups arrived quickly and well packaged, and most importantly, they sound brilliant, lovely burpy Jazz tone!

Excellent BC'er, transact with confidence!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Jose (mcnach) bought my East J-Retro recently. No issues what-so-ever. We didn't meet and all discussions took place by PM but - what a nice guy. I would have no hesitation in dealing with Jose again - highly recommended. It's been a real pleasure and if I get the chance to see Sea Bass Kid live i'll come and say hello. Cheers mate.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Brought a DOD Envelope Filter of Jose, couldn't of been a better transaction, friendly emails, said it would be with me Friday/Saturday its here Friday morning battery's included ! and a CD !

If you haven't already checked out "Sea Bass Kid" I suggest you do so !

[quote name='danny-79' timestamp='1382119088' post='2248341']
Brought a DOD Envelope Filter of Jose, couldn't of been a better transaction, friendly emails, said it would be with me Friday/Saturday its here Friday morning battery's included ! and a CD !

If you haven't already checked out "Sea Bass Kid" I suggest you do so !
[/quote]

:lol: my head is so big now I'm afraid I won't be able to leave the house this weekend!
Thank you, Dan, you're too kind!