Why become a member? ×

South East Bass Bash Year 4, Surrey, 27th November 2010

silverfoxnik

[quote name='Born 2B Mild' post='1049942' date='Dec 6 2010, 10:03 PM']I got asked by a Basschatter at this bash if I had any Bass T-shirts in 5XL size.

I'm afraid I didn't note his name. Can someone suggest who that was so I can give him some news please?

Thanks,

Phil[/quote]
Got to say, I really like my T-shirt Phil!! Might have to get a couple more at some point...

[quote name='silverfoxnik' post='1050026' date='Dec 6 2010, 11:15 PM']Hey Mike

Did you get your scarf by the way?

Just waiting for my new Blackberry to arrive, then I'll be able to upload some of the pics I took on the day :)

Nik[/quote]

Yes thanks Nick - it arrived yesterday - and no worries about the pics - whenever you get them is cool.

Cheers mate

M

[quote name='barneyg42' post='1049951' date='Dec 6 2010, 10:17 PM']That'll be me then :)[/quote]
Excellent.

Well Barney, you were my inspiration to create something for the bigger bass player.
I've done some tees that are only in 3XL/4XL/5XL/6XL with a new design graphic to suit. I'll post a picture up on a separate thread shortly.

Phil

[quote name='Born 2B Mild' post='1050367' date='Dec 7 2010, 11:48 AM']Excellent.

Well Barney, you were my inspiration to create something for the bigger bass player.
I've done some tees that are only in 3XL/4XL/5XL/6XL with a new design graphic to suit. I'll post a picture up on a separate thread shortly.

Phil[/quote]
You're a star Phil, put me at the top of the list, shame the Basschat tees dont come in larger sizes, hint hint!

[quote name='Hamster' post='1040353' date='Nov 28 2010, 07:49 PM']I had an enjoyable day too - although I was pretty tired by 6pm!

Here's the final score on the doors:

Entry money - £370
Raffle - £135.35
Tea, coffee & cakes - £29.50

Profit = £534.85

Cost of venue hire - £230

Clear profit to charity = £305

This will be split between The Kambia Appeal (kambia.org.uk) - supporting a hospital in Sierra Leone (Si did his thing on their last web site), and,
The Samaritans (samaritans.org)

The school principle - Gareth Balch, is very kindly donating the venue hire fee to the school's adopted charity, -
The African Childrens Choir - [url="http://africanchildrenschoir.com/"]http://africanchildrenschoir.com/[/url]

So, every penny raised - [u][b]£535[/b][/u] - goes to charity! - I'm very pleased!, and well done to all who chipped in and contributed to an enjoyable day in numerous ways!

Colin[/quote]

Hi Folks

Hamster sent me a couple of emails regarding the payments to the charities...

So the quick update is that, with Gift Aid, The Kambia Appeal received £243.91. And The Samaritans received £105..That makes a total of £348.91 to our nominated charities. Add in the £230 to the school's charity and the total donated to charity from the 4th SE Bass Bash is [b]£578.91[/b].

A big thanks again to one and all and also thanks to Hamster for taking care of the monetary side of things.. :)

Nik

[quote name='Born 2B Mild' post='1050367' date='Dec 7 2010, 11:48 AM']Excellent.

Phil[/quote]

[quote name='barneyg42' post='1050405' date='Dec 7 2010, 12:27 PM']You're a star Phil, put me at the top of the list, shame the Basschat tees dont come in larger sizes, hint hint![/quote]
Liking the look of these. Added to my pressie list for ma & pa as normally I cannot think of anything except "money towards the latest GAS"