Why become a member? ×

South East Bass Bash Year 4, Surrey, 27th November 2010

silverfoxnik

[quote name='cetera' post='961979' date='Sep 20 2010, 11:07 AM']B*lls!! Really wanted to come to this but have to atend a cousin's wedding.... :)[/quote]
That's a real shame!!

But if you'd care to send any or indeed, all of your basses as your representatives on the day, then I can assure you we will look after them very carefully for you :rolleyes:

[quote name='silverfoxnik' post='962820' date='Sep 20 2010, 10:50 PM']That's a real shame!!

But if you'd care to send any or indeed, all of your basses as your representatives on the day, then I can assure you we will look after them very carefully for you :rolleyes:[/quote]

Thank you for that kind & generous offer! :lol: :)

Looks like I'm on electric guitar duty in the jam room, to accompany any bass players who would like some drums and guitar to play with.

If anyone has a powered monitor they can bring, like a Mackie SRM, to plug my POD into, that would be ace :) I will also furnish you with a bottle of something rather lovely for your trouble.

[quote name='cetera' post='961979' date='Sep 20 2010, 11:07 AM']B*lls!! Really wanted to come to this but have to atend a cousin's wedding.... :)[/quote]

I take that back!
Got the wedding date wrong so I CAN make it!! Woohoo! :rolleyes:

I'll bring a Spector or two, maybe a Wal and my Sansamp RBI/RPM rig with a Genz212 or two :lol:

Edited by cetera

[quote name='cetera' post='964440' date='Sep 22 2010, 01:21 PM']I'll bring a Spector or two, maybe a Wal and my Sansamp RBI/RPM rig with a Genz212 or two :rolleyes:[/quote]
Fantastic!! Look forward to seeing that SansAmp / 2x12 behemoth in action :)

Looks like I'll just have the one bass with me (unless I can scrape up the necessary for a Squier VMJ in the meantime)

Ian

PS have some pedals looking for a good home - FS thread to follow, probably part with them on the day

[quote name='cetera' post='964440' date='Sep 22 2010, 01:21 PM']I take that back!
Got the wedding date wrong so I CAN make it!! Woohoo! :lol:

I'll bring a Spector or two, maybe a Wal and my Sansamp RBI/RPM rig with a Genz212 or two :)[/quote]
Good stuff. So where are you going to hire the truck for the spare room set aside for you vast array (MATRON!) :)

[quote name='EssentialTension' post='952713' date='Sep 11 2010, 01:55 PM']Hmmm ... I have a family commitment that day ... now how can I get out of it?[/quote]
Simple... At 5 pm precisely.the evening before you tell the wife & kids you have been recruited by MI5.....and that all your gear is really Top Secret weaponary....At 6.30 PM I will call with your mission orders for the following day...

Operation Meerkat....EEEEEZZZZZZEEEE...Simples

[quote name='Merton' post='969399' date='Sep 27 2010, 12:58 PM']Can we add MikeyR to the list as well? He'll be bringing my multiscale if it's finished, and prob his Shuker P and maybe the multiscale proto if he can carry it all :lol:[/quote]
Will do Mert!

It's been a busy week or so but I'll update everything this evening..Think I've got a drummer sorted for the Jam Room as well which will be good too...:)

Nik

[quote name='silverfoxnik' post='970329' date='Sep 28 2010, 08:21 AM']Will do Mert!

It's been a busy week or so but I'll update everything this evening..Think I've got a drummer sorted for the Jam Room as well which will be good too...:)

Nik[/quote]

How many bassists will we be able to get going in the jam room at once though???

:lol:

UPDATED LIST:

01. Silverfoxnik: Roscoe Beck V, Roscoe Beck V with Aguilar OB3 pre, BC Rich Eagle, Yamaha TRB5 with Norstrand p/ups and Auderre pre, Eden Metro Rig, and a Peavey MKIV head and SWR Triad for the Jamming Room (unless anyone has something else we can use that's better?)
02. Merton: Status Retroactive J, Eden WT550 and Barefaced Vintage, & multiscale 5er
03. Silddx:
04. Hamster:
05. WalMan: Wal Custom, pair of G&L L2500s, Markbass Combo, Epifani Cab, Marshall Superbass 100, Bass Pod Pro xt
06. Jakesbass:
07. Happy Jack: Kit: PJB Bass Buddy, Rolls PM1, ‘Mystery Guest’ + 3 sets of headphones. Basses: The people will decide.
08. Ped: Vigier Passion II with Marleaux and Roland GK electronics, Roland Vbass unit, 1u 800w digital poweramp, SWR 4x8 and 1x15
09. 51m0n:
10. obbm: Godin A5 fretless, Shuker PJ5, PJB Cub, PJB-D200, Lakland PJ Duck Dunn and Sony headphones
11. jhk
12. Stingray5: Musicman, Tune, Fender, Westone basses; Trace Elliot GP12SMX combo + 2x10/2x5, Boss GT6-B
13. Beedster: Mesa 1516, 2 sunburst Fenders
14. Andy
15. sockdeluxe_mikey: lakland 44-01, Markbass SA450, EBS 112 Neo:
16. Clarky
17. Bottle
18. Truckstop
19. Bloodaxe
20. Waynepunkdude: SX Bass
21. Barneyg42
22. essexbasscat
23. Stylon Pilson
24. Kraken
25. Alien
26. Bassmanady: Yamaha TRB5P
27. Clauster
28. Paul S: Trace Elliot AH300-12 + 2103H
29. Cetera: Spector basses, Wal bass, Sansamp RBI/RPM rig, Genz 212
30. Mikey R: Shuker P, multiscale 5er
31. TomKent
32. Urb

Edited by silverfoxnik

[quote name='silverfoxnik' post='971405' date='Sep 29 2010, 09:05 AM']Please let me know if you want anything added to the list![/quote]

Hi Nick, you can put me down for Godin A5 fretless, Shuker PJ5, PJB Cub, PJB-D200, Lakland PJ Duck Dunn and Sony headphones. I should be able to get it all in the Smart.