Why become a member? ×

Merry Christmas, everyone!

OutToPlayJazz

[quote name='OutToPlayJazz' post='109143' date='Dec 24 2007, 10:33 PM']Hi guys & girls, was just wondering what lovely basses & other various gear you all received for Xmas?

I'll start the ball rolling with an Ashdown MAG 300 head unit that I'm using with my MarkBass 2x10 cabinet as a "baby rig" :)[/quote]

So is South Humberside in a different time zone? :huh:

I'm still waiting for the morning! :huh:

Hamster

[quote name='jammie17' post='109277' date='Dec 25 2007, 04:24 PM']My wife left on Saturday to be with the in laws...won't be back till Wednesday, so a VERY Merry Christmas to me.. Beer, Football........and silence.. :)[/quote]

You lucky b*stard!!!

I'm joking of course :huh:

No dear, really I am...

My twelve year-old got a Lovely violetburst DaisyRock Stardust Elite active bass which she's been after for about two years, complete with a set of 32" thomastic flats and extra wide white leather strap. It was a complete surprise to her so her face was an absolute picture when she opened it. I got the bladerunner 5 DVD box set tin, but I have to sit through the DVDs the kids got before I can watch any of it - Shrek 3, High School Musical 2, and very episode of Mr Benn. Oh Well...

Edited by Jean-Luc Pickguard

[quote name='Jean-Luc Pickguard' post='109320' date='Dec 25 2007, 09:04 PM']My twelve year-old got a Lovely violetburst DaisyRock Stardust Elite active bass which she's been after for about two years, complete with a set of 32" thomastic flats and extra wide white leather strap. It was a complete surprise to her so her face was an absolute picture when she opened it. I got the bladerunner 5 DVD box set tin, but I have to sit through the DVDs the kids got before I can watch any of it - Shrek 3, [b]High School Musical 2[/b], and very episode of Mr Benn. Oh Well...[/quote]
Got my girlfriend High School Musical 2 and was (inevitably) subjected to it a couple of hours later. Good luck is all I can say...

I got absolutely nothing musical whatsoever, although the £30 cash will most likely go towards a new strap or cymbal.