Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Ryancowell25

Truckstop

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bought a beautiful pedal board from Ryan.
Do not hesitate to trade with, buy from or sell to this man. He has not only been the perfect gent throughout the whole deal but his honesty is above and beyond anything you'd expect.
When I tell you that people tried offering more money if he would break our deal and he sent them packing that is all you need to know.
A man of his word, a man of integrity - thank you sir.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

[font="helvetica, arial, sans-serif"][color="#282828"]Ryan bought my Darkglass B3K pedal. The whole thing couldn't have been easier: deal close and payment received within minutes, no hassle whatsoever.[/color][/font]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Highly recommended guy, do not hesitate, totally honest and reliable.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Cheers Ryan....I hope the B3K serves you well [/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif](...if you decide and sell it in the future let me know as I'm sure I'm going to regret letting it go)[/font][/color]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...