Why become a member? ×

Basschat/Bass Day competition

ped

Hi Guys

Answer this question and be in with the chance of winning a free ticket to Bass Day 2010 (www.bassday.co.uk)

I know some of you already have tickets but maybe you want to bring a friend, or a soon to be ex-partner

Question is thus:

[b]Victor Bailey replaced WHO in Weather Report?[/b]

Please [b]DON'T PM[/b] me the answer - instead email your BC user name and real name/address to the following email address. I'll make sure Stevie adds you to the guest list at the show. Comp ends in one week.

[b][email protected][/b]

Cheers and good luck

ped

[quote name='Crazykiwi' post='967996' date='Sep 25 2010, 09:43 PM']It was Christopher Higgins in full Widow T w a n k y panto garb...wasn't it boys and girls?[/quote]

MB1. :)
...Could be Biggins?....Oh Yes it Was!....Oh No It Wasnt!......................................................................Runs for Coat!

[quote name='maxrossell' post='970756' date='Sep 28 2010, 03:07 PM']Henry Kissinger.[/quote]
I'm afraid you're wrong. No one in their right mind would hire a man who wore such dreadful suits, ridiculous glasses AND sounded like a cartoon character every time he opens his mouth. :)