Why become a member? ×

Marcus's Feedback

Marcus

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Its not like he needs it (2 pages of positive feedback!) but he certainly deserves the praise. Marcus sold me his MXR Micro Amp at rock-bottom price - it then got well lost in the post. Not only did he track it down, he kept in touch over weeks when I was convinced it was on the postman's pedalboard. He then retrieved the pedal from the evil clutches of the Post Office and met me to pass it over. Cheers.

• 4 weeks later...

[quote name='NoirBass' post='423434' date='Mar 2 2009, 05:23 PM']Just taken delivery of Marks POD XT Live. He's a top bloke (As if he need any more good feedback!) see above.

He does have a strange obsession with high end american amplification though. :)

Cheers mate

Chris[/quote]

Look Chris...... you can be as nice to me as you like in my feedback thread but i've still not forgiven you for taking my DB750 away from me :rolleyes: :D

ATB mate....

Marcus sold me a Ragar turntable and gave me some advice on what power amps to look out for, with the result that I scored on from the local crack convertors for about 50% of the average ebay price. Marcus even bought the turntable down personally to Peterborough and we had a nice evening playing around with the toys. I wouldn't hesistate doing bizniz with him again, and the alembic looked good on him too!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I've lost count of how many times we've traded basses. Marcus is a top guy in every respect, he know's his basses, he know's his gear, he loves his music, and I hope with all my heart that his 'retirement' from the bass scene is a temporary glitch. If not I have no idea where my next bass is coming from!

And the UV70 he sold me is everything he said it was, awesome :)

• 2 weeks later...

I've just sold my Status Matrix to Mark and he has been an absolute pleasure to do business with. Great comms and willing to work around the dire hours I'm doing at work at the moment, which is fantastic as otherwise selling a bass by collection could have been a nightmare!

Great stuff Mark, and pass on my regards to Mr Palmer when you see him next.

• 7 months later...

Well...this is long over due but you all deserve to know...

...I was the one lucky enough to snap up his DB750. I got lost on the way and turned up in the middle of the night and he was still kind enough to give me a demo - and he really knows his gear and gave some great gems of advice to a budding young bass player.

Cheers Marcus!

Edited by 214of500

• 4 months later...

I echo everyone praise above. I had massive amp problems and with a gig last night I couldn't physically make it to pick up his amp and get to the gig on time so Marcus even offered to come and drop the amp off at the venue!

Absolute top guy, could not be more grateful.

Thanks!

• 3 months later...