Why become a member? ×

Lakland hollowbody 4.

giblett123

Afternoon everyone,

this is my Lakland skyline Hollowbody 4 which I've not had long but I'm v skint so need to raise some cash. These basses were designed by Michael Tobias for Lakland and are beautifully put together, this one has the Bartolini pickups and is strung with TI flats giving a serious ballsy sound, its nice a light and balances really well..

[b]Specs are[/b]: Flat sawn maple neck with rosewood board, 34" scale, 20 frets, dot inlays, 1.6" at the nut, carved mahogany body back and sides and a curved maple top, Hipshot ultralite tuners, Lakland bridge, Bartolini pickups, vol/vol/tone/tone (passive) + Toggle to switch between humbucker/single coil.

[b]Condition:[/b] It's in beautiful nick, no wear, rash or chunks missing, its been recently set up and strung with Thomastik flats by the gallery, also comes with a decent hard case.

Price: I'd like £750 ovno now £650 and yes I can ship, if your in the Midlands feel free to come and give it a try!

Cheers for looking,
Chris.

Edited by giblett123

[quote name='giblett123' post='975060' date='Oct 2 2010, 03:10 PM']Afternoon everyone,

this is my Lakland skyline Hollowbody 4 which I've not had long but I'm v skint so need to raise some cash. These basses were designed by Michael Tobias for Lakland and are beautifully put together, this one has the Bartolini pickups and is strung with TI flats giving a serious ballsy sound, its nice a light and balances really well..

[b]Specs are[/b]: Flat sawn maple neck with rosewood board, 34" scale, 20 frets, dot inlays, 1.6" at the nut, carved mahogany body back and sides and a curved maple top, Hipshot ultralite tuners, Lakland bridge, Bartolini pickups, vol/vol/tone/tone (passive) + Toggle to switch between humbucker/single coil.

[b]Condition:[/b] It's in beautiful nick, no wear, rash or chunks missing, its been recently set up and strung with Thomastik flats by the gallery, also comes with a decent hard case.

Price: I'd like £750 ovno and yes I can ship, if your in the Midlands feel free to come and give it a try!

Cheers for looking,
Chris.[/quote]

Pm'd

[quote name='Schnozzalee' post='979978' date='Oct 6 2010, 10:20 PM']The previous seller said it was 9lbs[/quote]Yep, near as damn it, I've had a waddle onto the bathroom scales and it seems to vary a tad each time! crap scales but it is round the 9lb mark, balances v well, no neck dive etc, I have a knackred back & frozen shoulder and don't end up in agony after playing it!