Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Grand Wazoo

Clarky

[quote name='Clarky' post='982540' date='Oct 9 2010, 02:09 PM']Just bought Fran's 51P reissue. Absolutely immaculate condition and he went to the trouble of setting up properly before he handed it over (as we swapped bridges). Recommended BC'er![/quote]

Wow, I've got my first feedback! It was a pleasure dealing with Clarky, so he deserves a ++ feedback also as a buyer.

• 2 months later...

Just sold my Moo Moo Jazz bass on eBay and the buyer left a positive feedback, I thought I might add the rest of my eBay feedback record here, since it's all good

[b]http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&ftab=AllFeedback&userid=captnmoto&iid=-1&de=off&interval=0&items=200[/b]

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

[quote name='Pauld' post='1132192' date='Feb 18 2011, 01:34 PM']Just bought a Badass III bridge from Fran. Arrived well packed. Very prompt. Well pleased. Thanks very much!
I would highly recommend dealing with Fran.[/quote]

Ditto.... except...[s] Badass III bridge [/s] Mono comfort strap.

Great communications too! Deal with confidence people. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

was pleased to have dealt with Fran back in 2005 when I bought the prs Bass 4 from him & again today when it returned to him.

great guy to deal with on all levels, was so good of him to bring his dingwalls up for me to check out.

I have to highlight that Fran looks after his kit exceptionally well.

hope you had safe journey back,
Justin.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Fran is a god, the god of patience and helpfulness and basses. :)
I bought a heavily modified P-bass in a feisty Fiesta red color and it was more than I could hope for.
Communication was excellent, the packaging was a real hell (for me to unwrap it) and strong as a tank.
Thank you very much for everything.
John

[quote name='Papalampraina' timestamp='1316696274' post='1381590']
Fran is a god, the god of patience and helpfulness and basses. :)
I bought a heavily modified P-bass in a feisty Fiesta red color and it was more than I could hope for.
Communication was excellent, the packaging was a real hell (for me to unwrap it) and strong as a tank.
Thank you very much for everything.
John
[/quote]

It was a real pleasure dealing with you, we had a quick turnaround with this bass, posted on Sat 17th from Greenwich to Greece and arrived today 22nd considering Sat/Sun this took a total of 4 working days, not bad!

Thanks for the kind words.
Regards
Fran

• 2 years later...

Fran just facilitated a sale on behalf of Swanbrook (David), true example of an excellent basschatter and friend, and it just so happens I'm chuffed with the bass.

Cheers buddy! Hope to meet again in slightly less hurried circumstances!

[quote name='Kev' timestamp='1398377250' post='2433602']
Fran just facilitated a sale on behalf of Swanbrook (David), true example of an excellent basschatter and friend, and it just so happens I'm chuffed with the bass.

Cheers buddy! Hope to meet again in slightly less hurried circumstances!
[/quote]

Thanks Kev, happy that you are pleased with the bass.