Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Osiris

RayFW

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Recently purchased a 1983 JV Squier off Sid. Top fellow, did a good deal with me on the bass and good communications throughout. Thoroughly trustworthy chappy in my opinion and experience. Although we've both discovered Parcelfore are a bit sh*te at times (they were late on delivery...again) - i have sent them a nice email as my last 3 purchases have not gone without issues from their service, lets see if they take any notice-Parcelfarce!.

Anyhow all in all a great purchase and a very happy JV owner this end. Thanks Sid, top marks ;)

Edited by Rasta

I've just sold a Mesa Scout 1x12 radiator speaker cab to Sid and I could not have hoped for a more pleasurable transaction.

Great communication, great sense of humour and very prompt payment. He was also kind enough to send me a message immediately the speaker arrived to let me know that it had arrived safely.

I have no hesitation in recommending Sid as being a top bloke to deal with as the other members that have contributed to his feedback section have already stated. Deal with total confidence.

Thanks again Sid,

regards,

Andy.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...