Why become a member? ×

help with hire Bristol Area

seymourfluid

Hi,

I’ve got a gig at Bristols fleece and firkin with the John Otway band on 12th of Jan and I have decided to treat myself. I’ve got a full Ashdown rig (AMB 500 EVO II, 2x10, 1x15, Line6 BOD XT Pro) but I’ve always fancied either a Mesa Boogie or Ampeg rig so I thought I would hire something for one night to try out before I buy. I think I’d like to try an Ampeg SVT II pro and maybe hire a Rickie 4001 with it.

I can’t find a hire place around the Bristol area. Anyone know of a good company? I will be driving from Harlow in Essex but don’t want to go in to London unless I have to so I could pick up on the way, so Reading, Swindon etc , basically the M4.

Thanks for any help.

Cheers,

Seymour

[quote name='stingrayfan' post='114712' date='Jan 6 2008, 02:49 PM']There's [url="http://www.eurohire.co.uk/"]Eurohire[/url] in Basingstoke (M3 Jct 5). You could then pick the A33 up to Reading and get on the M4 from there. According to their website, they've got an Ampeg rig. Hope that helps.[/quote]

Christ, that was quick! :-)

Thanks, I’ll have a look at their web site.

Seymour