** This advert is still current and updated as of March 2017 **please scroll down to see information about my lessons and contacts details.
What can you expect to learn from 1-2-1 tutoring sessions?
- Beginner to Intermediate practical Bass and Guitar tuition and Advanced techniques with the minimum formal 'classroom' work.
- A solid understanding of the Bass and its role in multiple genres of music.
- Structured and effective training, broken down in to easy bite-sized sections to digest easily, without being bombarded with too much information.
- Choose what path you take! Want to be pushed to learn new techniques and styles? Or want to learn all your favourite songs and just have a professional to 'jam' with? It's up to you – I guarantee you'll still walk away happy having learned something new every visit.
- A relaxed training environment to study in with as much tea (and maybe biscuits!) as you need.
- A complete A-Z! - A living, breathing technical resource of Basses, Amplification and equipment, not to mention support and questions answered about all aspects of configuring band kit. I am a geek! – but a good one!
- Over twenty years of live and studio experience on Bass and Guitar.
- Industry Artist Endorsements with D'Addario, Planet Waves, Shuker Guitars and Dingwall Designer Guitars, Barefaced Audio.
- Recently DBS (CRB) Checked and Public Liability Insured.
- Musician's Union member
- I write the Bass Guitar section in the worldwide Guitar Interactive Magazine.
- Qualified in Electronics and IT specialist subjects also relevant to music technology.
- Management qualifications including ITIL, Prince2 and experience in Team Management.
- Experience and interest in technology, equipment, specifications and efficient configuration.
- A LickLibrary.com contributor.
- An Admin and regular contributor here, the finest Bass Forum on the internet!
- A full time practicing musician, not a 'bedroom player'.
- Friendly and focus on the fun and practical aspect of learning, not hours of theory with a blackboard and metronome!
- - I also play Electric and Acoustic and have a real understanding of drum aptitudes and keyboard work. To be a flexible and confident bass player is to understand the musicians around you!
I am based in Wymondham, just south of Norwich and am easy to get to by car, bike or bus. (Bus service from the city)
For bookings or further information, please do call (preferably before 6pm) or email me (anytime). If I am not with a student, I will be happy to discuss any queries and bookings then and there.
My email address is dan AT danveall DOT com
My telephone number is 07725210341. There is an also an answer service available too, should I be unable to receive the call immediately.
I look forward to your call and booking with me.
Edited by dood, 17 March 2017 - 08:56 PM.