Why become a member? ×

Feedback for BassBunny

Thunderthumbs

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

...am gonna chip in here, not that I've bought anything (or sold anything) to Stuart, he did however give me some of his pre-gig time so I could meet his beautiful ACG Recurve, we had a great chat about ACG and his bass, he gave me loads of helpful info and I left still wanting one!

...we had to stop talking when the bingo started though :rolleyes:

Thanks for your time mate, it was much appreciated!

Edited by andydye

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bought Stuarts C-Mark MR2450 off him and couldnt be happier with the transaction. Whole process was easy from start to finish and I'd not hesitate to deal with him again! Kept me informed every step of the way and the amp arrived very very well packaged!

Cheers Stuart

Alex

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I am now the very pleased owner / keeper / steward of Stuart's EAD Foundation 212, nice to see him again (even if he did have a very indirect journey to our rendezvous!), excellent chap, great for a chat, always a pleasure mate!

Just bought a Blade B15 from Stuart and I can only echoes the comments made above about him- he really is a fantastic person to deal with; great communications throughout, and really looks after and knows his gear!

Not only that, his ability to package up a bass for uber-safe transit is definitely of OBE, Gold medal standard.. :D

As I've said many times on Basschat, there are some fantastic people here on this forum who help to make it the unique place it is, and Stuart is one of those people!

Thanks for the bass Stuart and I look forward to dealing with you again,

All the best

Nik

• 2 weeks later...
:hi:

.. Yesterday, I made the journey north on board a cross country train to meet The 'Bassbunny' (in person), and I am now the very proud owner of a David Eden WT-550 amp (U.S built). Unfortunately, I had less than an hour to talk to Stuart over a much needed coffee at Stockport railway station - and has been stated many times before on this forum - Stuart is a lovely guy, with so much gear knowledge and Band experience, you can't help but be enthralled..

He has a fantastic collection of basses, amps and cabs.. and it was good to chat away to another Bassist, just for a change!! but much too soon.. the train to take me back south was approaching.. why couldn't there have been a signal failure? or the wrong kind of snow? or a cancellation?!?! of all days'.. oh well

Communication? Excellent! We had spoken on the phone a few days' before, and kept in touch on the day of the meet/trade via mobile/text..
And the amp? well, what do you think!! absolute mint.. rack ears.. power chord.. well packed with poly foam in a Marshall box.. and it sounded..
just like the Eden I'd tried in the Bass Gallery in London almost 20-years before.. the amp I'd always wanted to own was finally home.. and who better to have owned it before me! :)

Keep going Stuart - enjoy gigging - and great to meet you!

Simon

• 2 months later...

Just bought some lovely Gotoh machine heads from Stuart. He is a top man, excellent to deal with from start to finish. Easy, good comms, excellent price, a credit to BassChat. Deal with Stuart with confidence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike(Pestie) :rolleyes: :lol: :D :P :)

[quote name='Pestie' timestamp='1375969977' post='2168068']
Just bought some lovely Gotoh machine heads from Stuart. He is a top man, excellent to deal with from start to finish. Easy, good comms, excellent price, a credit to BassChat. Deal with Stuart with confidence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike(Pestie) :rolleyes: :lol: :D :P :)
[/quote]

+1

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Stuart bought a Markbass combo from me. He was very friendly throughout, even when the courier didn't turn up to collect on the allotted day ( :rolleyes: ), and paid superfast. Excellent transaction as others before me have noted. Enjoy the combo matey!

• 4 weeks later...