Why become a member? ×

Feedback for 'topo morto'

topo morto

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I bought a pedal from Ivan. Great communication and fast reply to my PM's. Pedal payed in one day and shipped early next day. Absolutly bomb-proof packing (i think i wouldn't pack a bass that well!!!). A very honest and friendly BC'er, couldn't reccomend enough!

Thanks Ivan, it's been a pleasure!
Cheers

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

bought Clone Theory from Ivan, all good. Great coms and the thing turned up almost before I'd paid for it! Well packed and in excellent condition although I can't find any theory enclosed. It just seems to be some kind of chorus pedal.

On well, I will have to source my evil army some other way.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ivan just sold me his OKKO Basstard pedal.

Very easy transaction, good communication and sense of humour and he posted the pedal really quickly and very well protected. Perfect.

Very pleased, despite the lack of chocolates ;)

Cheers! :)

• 3 weeks later...

Just got my Sansamp BDDI from Ivan - that guy is totally cool to deal with, and I think I'll have to upload the photo of Sansamp's packacing - I mean, having bought quite a bit of gear from BC, and seeing quite a few packages, I can honestly say that no one has yet come even close to Ivan's packaging - you could ship wineglasses in that box and they would turn up safe!

Top guy!

easy
L

Edited by Faithless

• 2 months later...

In response to my musings on whether I'd prefer a Catalinbread SFT to an Xotic BB Bass Preamp, Ivan pm'd me to say I could borrow his SFT as he wasn't currently using it...gobsmacked I said yes please that would be amazing, and, lo and behold, it arrived on my desk this morning in prefect time for this evening's band practice!

The man is a true pillar of the spirit of BassChat and I salute him!!

EDIT - Ivan has now kindly agreed to sell me the pedal! Price agreed within minutes, everybody's happ! I love my new SFT!

Edited by andydye