Why become a member? ×

owen3371

Waldo

I don't suppose anyone has any contact details for the user owen3371?

Two weeks ago, he said that he'd buy my Fleabass from me and that he'd send me a cheque. I gave him my address but then sent him another pm shortly afterwards telling him that I'm away staying at relatives until the new year and that sending me a cheque now might not be a good idea. Got no reply.

I sent another PM a few days later saying that if he likes, he can send the cheque to where I'm staying rather than waiting until I get home. Got no reply.

I get home on monday to find that there's a cheque for £1000 sitting on my doormat. So I send another pm saying 'I've got your cheque, I'll post the bass once its cleared'. Got no reply.

I then realise that even if I do bank the cheque, he hasn't given me an address to send the bass too! I now send him an email through the email system thats on here asking if he's gotten any of my previous messages and that I need his address. No reply.

There must be some sort of problem his end, becuase if I'd had sent £1000 to someone I'd sure as hell be wanting to make sure that the person i've sent it to hasn't run off with it!