Why become a member? ×

I may as well make an introduction

mikeh

I was a long time Bass World member (pre FBI). The last few months have been really busy with other things and this is really the first chance I've had to register. And of course I want to swap my 6 string for a 4 string!! :)

And what has been keeping me away?? Well these little dears.

Anyway I may hopefully be able to log in more now, work has settled down a bit.

[quote name='Crazykiwi' post='11091' date='Jun 2 2007, 04:59 PM']welcome back Mike!

Not troubled by the death screams of ghost locusts in your sleep then? :)[/quote]

lol not yet. But it was a cure for GAS!!! I have no money for basses!! lol

[quote name='tylerlangan' post='11185' date='Jun 2 2007, 09:37 PM']As a long time arachnophobic...
Those taratunlas actually look really sweet!

Must be the fur I guess lol.

What 6'er do you have?[/quote]

TBH its not unheard of for arachnophobes to buy a tarantula to get over the fear!!! Theres a programme on Sky called phobia and if you watch the Arachnophobia episode, at the end they even get him handling 2!!!!

Bass wise Im playing a Yamaha TRb II 6 string, but really need to go back to 4 strings so Im looking for a trade, I have an ad in the classifieds section. Amp wise Im using a GK 1001RB II into a pair of Aguilar 1x12GS, and couldnt be happier with the rig.