Why become a member? ×

Caps Lock Key *available again*

:) :) :lol:

You can tell it's cold and frosty out there - loads of posts from people staying indoors - me included!!!

I wish to Hijack this thread and offer a Full Stop and Semi - Colon up for grabs.

Not used that much, Black with white spaces - the Semi Colon has been used in a bass clef but hardly
shows any wear.

Am up for trades - WHY??

:P :D :lol:

Ok, I've thought long and had about this, but I have too many Caps Lock keys, so it's on the block again.

This is without a doubt the best Caps Lock key I've ever used - It's punchy, warm and articulate. It gets comments from everyone, even some professional typist friends of mine, who say it's the best one they've seen in fifteen years of typing.

I'm selling it because I have too many, so I'm thinning the herd.... I thought it would make sense to sell the best of the bunch, and keep the other, slightly inferior, ones.

No timewasters please.

[quote name='wateroftyne' post='1042377' date='Nov 30 2010, 02:01 PM']How about your Pino + £1000 my way?[/quote]
Deal - a bottle of ASDA Pino Grigio and £1,000 in Monopoly cash heading your way.

Actually, deals off as I managed to type ASDA

Is this still for purchase?
I am from the old school of typing [and very fast] and just about to upgrade to one of these new fangled computor type approaches,
The Caps Lock key needs to be fast and reliable - is this up to the job?
Can it be used on its own? or do i need anything else?

I have good feedback. Mr Norris Mcwhirter can testify to this.

"Typing, Fastest. Mrs. Barbara Blackburn of Salem, Oregon can maintain 150 wpm for 50 min (37,500 key strokes) and attains a speed of 170 wpm using the Dvorak Simplified Keyboard (DSK) system. Her top speed was recorded at 212 wpm. Source: Norris McWhirter, ed. (1985), THE GUINNESS BOOK OF WORLD RECORDS, 23rd US edition, New York: Sterling Publishing Co., Inc" Barbara is a top bird! - Norris

BB

Edited by Mrs Barbara Blackburn

[quote name='Mrs Barbara Blackburn' post='1042398' date='Nov 30 2010, 02:16 PM']Is this still for purchase?
I am from the old school of typing [and very fast] and just about to upgrade to one of these new fangled computor type approaches,
The Caps Lock key needs to be fast and reliable - is this up to the job?
Can it be used on its own? or do i need anything else?

I have good feedback. Mr Norris Mcwhirter can testify to this.

"Typing, Fastest. Mrs. Barbara Blackburn of Salem, Oregon can maintain 150 wpm for 50 min (37,500 key strokes) and attains a speed of 170 wpm using the Dvorak Simplified Keyboard (DSK) system. Her top speed was recorded at 212 wpm. Source: Norris McWhirter, ed. (1985), THE GUINNESS BOOK OF WORLD RECORDS, 23rd US edition, New York: Sterling Publishing Co., Inc" Barbara is a top bird! - Norris

BB[/quote]

I love you.

[quote name='tauzero' post='1042395' date='Nov 30 2010, 03:14 PM']This looks suspiciously like a right-hand Shift key that's been modified.[/quote]

Ah, I thought it all sounded too good to be true. However, I guess it depends on which particular mods have been carried out.