Why become a member? ×

Caps Lock Key *available again*

[quote name='wateroftyne' post='1028487' date='Nov 18 2010, 09:27 PM']C'mon.. someone must want it. Four years old. 7 pence or offers.[/quote]
Future classic. Buy it now. I just paid £2,378.34 for a mint 1951 caps lock from Vintij & Rair

[quote name='Clarky' post='1044969' date='Dec 2 2010, 12:58 PM']Absolute rubbish, just a BBP (bent bit of plastic)

You need a Badass key, mate[/quote]
What? It's not the 1980's, man. Badass keys are snake oil.

Some of the best books in the world have been written using a BBP.

[quote name='wateroftyne' post='1044973' date='Dec 2 2010, 12:59 PM']What? It's not the 1980's, man. Badass keys are snake oil.

Some of the best books in the world have been written using a BBP.[/quote]
Dinosaur

Pioneers like Alain Caron and, err, that bass player bloke from Bros would never use a BBP

[quote name='Clarky' post='1044996' date='Dec 2 2010, 01:11 PM']Dinosaur

Pioneers like Alain Caron and, err, that bass player bloke from Bros would never use a BBP[/quote]

that Bros guy was the reason I started playing bass - has anyone managed to transcribe any of his work?
it's taken me 30 years and I still can't do what he did.
did he use a Cap Lock Key to get that really EMPHATIC SOUND OF HIS?
MAYBE THAT'S WHERE i went wrong? I COUld never GEt MY mutING TECHNIQUE to wORk RIGht.

Edited by Bassnut62

CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS STILL AVAILABLE. I SOLD MINE A WHILE AGO AND REGRETTED IT EVER SINCE!
DO YOURSELF A FAVOUR AND GET THIS *RIGHT NOW*.
IF I HAD MONEY IN THE BANK I WOULD HAVE SNAPPED THIS UP WITHOUT A SECOND THOUGHT!

Edited by GremlinAndy

[quote name='tauzero' post='1046373' date='Dec 3 2010, 02:25 PM']Got a serial number for it?[/quote]

"I can't work out how to upload it on here. I tried but my num lock and shift keys aren't working at the moment. I tried to use my phone but the results were rubbish. Really dark and couldn't see it very well, so I'm borrowing a friend's num lock key tonight and will try and get it uploaded on here a.s.a.p."

:)

[quote name='Clarky' post='1048138' date='Dec 5 2010, 12:21 PM']Chiseller. I saw you bought this on TalkBass for 4p last week. Its people like you that destroy the community spirit here. I'll give you 5p though if you cover PayPal fees[/quote]
Careful what you say.
He'll end up keeping it because it's so fricking awesome while simultaneously warping space and time and swapping it back for his old spacebar.... allegedly.
Who knows what terrifying effect a second event like this could have on the fabric of the universe.

[quote name='Clarky' post='1048138' date='Dec 5 2010, 12:21 PM']Chiseller. I saw you bought this on TalkBass for 4p last week. Its people like you that destroy the community spirit here. I'll give you 5p though if you cover PayPal fees[/quote]
WHAT DOES IT MATTER WHAT I PAYED??? ITS A FREE COUNTRY.

MODS! MODS! SOME POSTERS ARE BEING MEAN TO ME!

[quote name='wateroftyne' post='1028487' date='Nov 18 2010, 09:27 PM']C'mon.. someone must want it. Four years old. 7 pence or offers.

[/quote]
That's a decal. Definitely not from the Fujigakken plant. Sorry mate but you have been done