Why become a member? ×

Flight Case for cab

Any interest in this flightcase? It's in very good nick - my cab (which it was made for) measures 28" tall, 20" wide and 17" deep so I guess the internal dimensions are a gnat's bigger than that.

£30 - no offers, prefer collection / meet but will ship at your cost if necessary.

Edited by niceguyhomer

• 2 weeks later...

Hey!! Will this fit a Markbass Standard 210 [url="http://www.markbass.it/products.php?lingua=en&cat=2&vedi=31"]http://www.markbass.it/products.php?lingua...t=2&vedi=31[/url]

I think its the standard cab I need one for... If it is, il check with the guys and have this off you...

Cheers!! Matt D

Hello Matt, I don't think your cab will go in judging by these comparative figures

Dimensions (inches) My cab / Your cab

Width 28" / 23.4"
Height 20" / 21.6"
Depth 17" / 18.9"

If you like - I'll measure the insides accurately when I get home tonight.

Edited by niceguyhomer

Could you measure it accurately....? Might you be at the bass bash that Chris Carter is organising in St Annes..? Ped has details me thinks... Might come over to Preston if not, or if you're over by the Black Pool sometime? Might be good to meet up to see if it will squeeze in, even if I have to trim the foam slightly, or the foam might compress a bit... It would be awesome if it did fit!!! Surely it will go in if those figs. are the internal dimensions...if they're the external.. im screwed! Could meet up maybe, round Mick Mac's house.. (I dont know where that is, but its near me! Met him at a pub gig I did)

Let me know what we can do, I would definately take this off you if it will go in, with a bit of persuasion even! :)

Edited by overwater#1

I'll measure it accurately tonight and post the measurements later. I will be going to the NWBB in March but won't be putting this in the car because if I did, I wouldn't be able to get anything else in.

We're playing at the Royal Oak in B'pool next Saturday and at the King Eddy VII the following Friday - I'll see if one of the others can carry it if you like.

Edited by niceguyhomer

If Matt can't take it off your hands I am very interested. My V-Type combo may just squeeze into that (I think) and it'll stop the function band guys destroying it!!

Trouble is, I am nowhere near you and will be nowhere near you for along time :)