Why become a member? ×

Flight Case for cab

[quote name='Merton' post='137089' date='Feb 9 2008, 01:32 PM']If Matt can't take it off your hands I am very interested. My V-Type combo may just squeeze into that (I think) and it'll stop the function band guys destroying it!!

Trouble is, I am nowhere near you and will be nowhere near you for along time :)[/quote]

MB1. :huh:
Redhill to Preston.....lovely little journey! ;)

[quote name='niceguyhomer' post='136714' date='Feb 8 2008, 05:12 PM']I'll measure it accurately tonight and post the measurements later. I will be going to the NWBB in March but won't be putting this in the car because if I did, I wouldn't be able to get anything else in.

We're playing at the Royal Oak in B'pool next Saturday and at the King Eddy VII the following Friday - I'll see if one of the others can carry it if you like.[/quote]
See you got a couple of gigs at King Eddy's Alan. Think we are there beginning of April.

[quote name='niceguyhomer' post='141653' date='Feb 16 2008, 06:16 PM']Hello Stu, yeh - we're there next Friday 22nd. Had a good night there last time. :)[/quote]
Hi Alan, we had a good night as well. Looking forward to going back. Hope to bump into you at the St Annes do if you are going. Nick is hoping to go as well, I believe.

[quote name='BassBunny' post='142718' date='Feb 18 2008, 08:26 PM']Hi Alan, we had a good night as well. Looking forward to going back. Hope to bump into you at the St Annes do if you are going. Nick is hoping to go as well, I believe.[/quote]

Yeh - Nick's coming with me. We're really looking forward to it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...