Why become a member? ×

Hi all! =)

tylerlangan

Hi everyone,

Thought it was about time I signed up to this board as I was a former member of BW and have been a long time reader of this, lol I hate being a forum lurker!

Hope everyone's still doing okay and It's been great to read about the awesome gear and hear some epic playing on peoples mypace's that they've posted through here, there are some DAMN fine bass players around and it'd appear they're all on this board!

So yeah, big thanks to everyone who's posted bits and bobs about their gear or playing ( I guess thats the whole forum then..) as it's been a constant inspiration to a newbie like myself.

I've been playing around eighteen months now and have just started lessons, which are looking like they've been an awesome investment so far!

I've got a Fender Jazz bass 24, a black Musicman SUB which I've just bought and LOVE.

and I play out of a crappy toneless Laney R5 combo.. which I fully loathe.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and hopefully I'll chat to you all on the various threads and whatnot!

Tyler x

I probablly do have a bad one, the whole thing blew on me after a gig last year and I sent it away to be repaired..

After charging me twenty quid for shipping whilst it was still in warranty they sent it back and it's felt a bit strange ever since, still hopefully I'm moving up to Hartke stuff next month!

woohooo!