Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Shonks

Paul S

Can't find an existing thread so let me be the first to stick up some feedback. Bought a Trace Elliot head from Steve, who has been uber-patient, waiting until the snow cleared, then for me to get the cash, then he delivered it! Top bloke. And a fund of stories too - thanks mate.

• 6 months later...

Sold my Hartke 3500 to Steve. Did the deal last night. Only done it a few times, but these car-park transactions always make me laugh :)
Great buyer. Kicked off correspondence with 'I'll have it' and then stayed true to his word, no messing. Nice to meet you Steve.

Sparky.

• 2 months later...

This has nowt to do with me but I nearly bought a Trace head off steve once and (despite it not happening, due to me) he was a great and very funny guy to talk to not in a salesman way, just a bassplayer who knows his stuff and was very accommodating. I'd reccomend him to deal with,no worries. sorry to but in, needlessly
W

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Sold my Boss VE20 to Shonks. However, I have to say that I am not to be held responsible for any aural discomfort - or damage - that his vocal outpouring may cause! I was fortunate enough to catch a rare glimpse of Shonks performing at his local open mic session: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcSlcNfThUA

Check it out!

PS. He's also a great bloke to deal with ;o)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 9 months later...