Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Hamster

Hamster

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

[quote name='LemonFin' timestamp='1322847043' post='1456670']
Bought a Lakland 55-01 from Colin which arrived today.

Everything went fine and the bass was packed really well.

Cheers,

Johannes
Finland
[/quote]

I'm always happy when a bass goes travelling and arrives intact! - enjoy it - it's a lovely bass! :)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Colin bought my black Stingray 5H this week. Paid the money into my account quickly and arranged everything from there. Friendly on the phone and a pleasure to do business with! Second time I've sold something to him and both straightforward. Cheers Colin, Really appreciate the hassle free nature of the deal.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

What a great Guy Colin is! - after other prospective buyers had crumbled at the first obstacle, i.e. distance, couriers, me being old & useless etc, - Colin swept them all aside with his logistical skills!!

Deal with absolute confidence Guys, Colin's efficiency will blow you away on the journey to a hassle free, pleasurable deal.................. and then some!- just glad that the best Fender I'd ever owned went to such a spiffing bloke:)!!

Thanks again Colin

All the best,

Tim

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just bought a Gibson EB-5 from Colin, who, apart from being a great Basschat friend, is always a pleasure to spend time with! It was good to see you and the family, albeit briefly..

Before I forget, got to say that your BF cab is absolutely brilliant.. serious amounts of low end. 😀

Thanks for the bass Col, and the very. Cool matching Gibson strap.. Really appreciate it and looking forward to using them both... ☺

Anyway, just to say Folks that the bottom line is, deal with Colin in absolute confidence! 

Nik

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...