Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Scooby..

markstuk

• 2 weeks later...

well, what can I say about this guy?....he sold me this brilliant Boss VE-20 vocal stomp box, for a really cheap price, then posted very well wrapped and it literally showed up in less than 24 hours .
The machine looked brand new, in its original box with all the accompanying literature. Even had sealed alkaline batteries in the box.
I plugged it in and it worked perfectly.
Absolutely can't fault the machine, or the man!!

but....

i still can't sing, and now I've this box I'm gonna unleash my crappy vocals on the unsuspecting public at large.
I think its all Scooby's fault , so although I can highly recommend dealing with him, beware, he doesn't care if you have any talent or not, he'll still do you a great deal and get the item to you safely and quickly without care for the great unwashed out there who have to put up with our crap....you've been warned!! :unsure:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi, bought a bass from Scooby/Pete, he was a pleaseure to deal with, everything went smoothly, excellent communication, bass exactly as discribed, i am one very happy basschatter. Anyone can buy with confidence from Pete, he comes highly recommended by me. Cheers Paul.

I just took delivery of Pete's Mesa/Boogie Walkabout head this morning- it arrived when he said it would, perfectly packaged and described to a tee! A very fair price too for the great condition it's in. Needless to say, it sounds fantastic as well... can't believe I've waited this long to get one!

As many others have already said, buy in confidence from this man... :)

Thanks mate,

Etienne

Edited by Etienne

I collected my 1986 Warwick thumb NT4 from Scooby on Sunday & was made most welcome with a cup of tea & a chat about all things bass. I would highly recommend any dealings with Pete & I would just like to say a big thank you to a top bloke.

Cheers Vindi

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just did a trade with Pete - he got my USA Peavey Wolfgang Archtop and a handful of dosh, and I am now the proud owner of a Marleaux Consat.

Other than the war crime of stringing a 5 string bass E-C the whole thing was perfect, and even the meeting point at Draycote Water was great. (I don't get out much!)

Good to meet you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just bought Pete's Takamine acoustic bass from him, and he was a pleasure to deal with. We exchanged a couple of friendly PM's arranging where to meet up, and he drove over to meet me and do the deal.

Really nice bass, and a top bloke to deal with.

Thanks Pete.

Mark.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Just bought a Mono M80 from Pete. Was advertised as almost new which I think was an understatement, if a bass had ever been put inside this I`d be surprised, it`s immaculate :).

Great comms throughout including advising me of parcel tracking number and when the item should arrive - which it did as advised. Deal in confidence.

• 1 month later...

Brought an EBS Multicomp from Scooby.

I had to be a little demanding because of a time constraint but he accomodated me completely and went well out of his way to get me the pedal in time AND his comms where perfect.

Pedal was in faultless condition and well packaged etc.

Would really recommend buying from Scooby.