Why become a member? ×

Whatever happened to...

Hit&Run

[quote name='john_the_bass' post='121292' date='Jan 16 2008, 08:35 AM']i did email them and they offered a small discount (minimal) on the postage but weren't prepared to knock anything off the instruments unfortunately.[/quote]

lol I'm not surprised!! lol.. have you seen the rpice of a USA reissue on Thomann compared to a Non export CIJ reissue from Ishy? - I reckon they are practically giving the CIJ's away.. Some might say that the CIJ's are better too!

[quote name='john_the_bass' post='121292' date='Jan 16 2008, 08:35 AM']i did email them and they offered a small discount (minimal) on the postage but weren't prepared to knock anything off the instruments unfortunately.[/quote]
Grrrr :)
Looks like I'll have to sort my own out. When I can afford it!

[quote name='Super_Mario_Bass' post='121592' date='Jan 16 2008, 05:00 PM']well go on then how cheap[/quote]

There's quite a few threads running about, including the 'importing guitars' sticky, where a few people have posted the actual cost delivered to their door.

You can expect less than 400 quid for a top spec model, such as the PBUS62-xx, with is a non export 62's reissue.

The US version of the 62 reissue:- [url="http://www.thomann.de/gb/fender_62vintage_precision_bass_ow.htm"]http://www.thomann.de/gb/fender_62vintage_...ion_bass_ow.htm[/url]