Why become a member? ×

tonyf

P-T-P

Tony now owns my old MusicMan Stingray and in return I;ve been getting my groove on with his old Sterling. Really ace bloke to meet and chat with and I'd be very pleased to deal with him again and recommend him to anyone thinking of buying, selling or trading with him.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

Tony bought my [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=137480"]TC Electronics Classic 450 + RS210[/url], he paid cash on collection, was very good at coordinating the logistics and also shared some very good advice about what to do with my bass career. You can't go wrong with him!

[quote name='stevefletch59' post='469275' date='Apr 22 2009, 09:02 AM']I've just bought a Bartolini mm pickup from Tony. Great comms, great transaction, great delivery, great guy.

Highly recommended to deal with.

Steve[/quote]

Agree with all the above. I just bought a DTR tuner and I sent the money yesterday and it arrived this morning perfectly packaged.

Excellent all round.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Traded Tony's M13 for my M9.

Got to meet Tony face to face, albeit in a dark pub carpark somewhere off the M1. Cracking fella, great conversationalist and a pleasure to deal with.

I would deal with Tony again without hesitation, honest and reliable.

Thanks Again Tony

• 1 month later...

I bought Tony's upgraded Tanglewater. Thoroughly nice guy, thoughtful and thorough comms, went out of his way to accommodate my travel problems. I'd have absolutely no hesitation in dealing with him again. The Tanglewater is lovely, so he has good taste as well :)

• 3 months later...