Why become a member? ×

Can anyone recommend me a Tremolo Pedal?

Tee

On it's own, or possibly combined with chorus as well. Doesn't have to be bass specific, but work well with bass.

I'm thinking along the lines of MXR, Guyatone. Electro Harmonix...Any recommendations? Ta

Edited by BlockInlayMan

[quote name='BlockInlayMan' post='11592' date='Jun 3 2007, 10:27 PM']On it's own, or possibly combined with chorus as well. Doesn't have to be bass specific, but work well with bass.

I'm thinking along the lines of MXR, Guyatone. Electro Harmonix...Any recommendations? Ta[/quote]

The EHX Stereo Pulsar is great and works perfectly with bass. I have a new one for sale if you want, PM me if interested!

Yeah the Tone Factor one is a very nice sounding tremelo, very vintage and organic.

Currently due to not owning one I don't know how well it will work on bass as it's has a Jfet input buffer and the headroom isn't huge on it I'm told. I'm not saying it won't work but I'm also not saying it will :)

I went for the Demeter Tremulator in the end, as used by Nick Valensi of the Strokes and originally built for Ry Cooder by Mr. Demeter. Very quiet pedal and it has a blue LED, cool :)

[quote name='BlockInlayMan' post='14030' date='Jun 8 2007, 09:44 AM']I went for the Demeter Tremulator in the end, as used by Nick Valensi of the Strokes and originally built for Ry Cooder by Mr. Demeter. Very quiet pedal and it has a blue LED, cool :)[/quote]

The Tremulator is very cool indeed - i also have the Compulator which is a great pedal too