Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Chaypup

bythesea

• 2 weeks later...

Oops bit of a late one this, but Chay made my old Ovation Magnum 1 very happy by giving it the proper Ovation case for it to live out its autumn years in comfort in Shaggy's retirement home for knackered old basses. :)

As for Chay; he's a good guy, plays bass, and he's Welsh - in other words there is no higher feedback possible and he's entitled do whatever he likes short of rogering the President's wife. Maybe even that. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just bought a Westone Thunder 1A from Chay. He's a great guy to deal with, the bass was as described, packaging was excellent & he despatched it very quickly.

Thanks very much Chay - it was a real pleasure!!

Steve

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[quote name='bobpalt' post='1369574' date='Sep 11 2011, 04:56 PM']Chay bought a cab off me today, and met me half way for collection, but came on the train!!! I didnt envy him carrying the cab back to Cardiff, and hope the train wasnt packed!

Great transaction, fun negotiating, and a super friendly guy.

Cheers,

Bob[/quote]

Cheers Bob! The train WAS packed but I simply used it as a seat!

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just bought Chay's nice old Ibanez Roadstar. He deserves an award for rapid takedown and good repacking in the face of inappropriate cars :D

A good transaction, a conscientious and thoughtful seller. I'd be pleased to deal with him again.

Thanks!.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I bought Chay's NS WAV. He was very patient with my car troubles and eventually I managed to collect it. Nice guy, good deal, no problems. This is the second bass I've bought from him, and if that Thunder II goes up for sale... Recommended :)

[quote name='alyctes' timestamp='1409008010' post='2535546']
I bought Chay's NS WAV. He was very patient with my car troubles and eventually I managed to collect it. Nice guy, good deal, no problems. This is the second bass I've bought from him, and if that Thunder II goes up for sale... Recommended :)
[/quote]

That Thunder II IS up for sale!

Great to meet you, realised afterwards that my hospitality skills were lacking - didn't even offer a cup of tea! :blush:
But that's what 36 hours without sleep does to me..

• 1 year later...