Why become a member? ×

so if i worked an ashdown five fifteen and an epi sg what would we be talking?

[quote name='4Everdelayed' post='149796' date='Mar 2 2008, 12:49 PM']Bump............and last price drop. Ain't going any lower! £380 :) May also be interested in a swap/part-ex deal for a Bass amp.[/quote]

[quote name='4Everdelayed' post='148028' date='Feb 27 2008, 06:49 PM']Hmm, i dunno. I presume your talking about a part exchange, as you can get them new for £250. You got any pics?[/quote]

not of the v'ax, not yet got around to taking one.
to be honest, i'm thinking about having a mass cull for a 335 or possibly a 4003.
good luck though

cherry red G400...if they were called g400's back then its an 80's model and sounds pretty damn beasting i gotta admit.

[quote name='john_the_bass' post='151567' date='Mar 5 2008, 10:21 AM']not of the v'ax, not yet got around to taking one.
to be honest, i'm thinking about having a mass cull for a 335 or possibly a 4003.
good luck though[/quote]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Maybe, although i think the colour's got more to do with it. I had one bloke phone up about it, and he commented that the colour was a bit feminine. Maybe he didn't use that exact word, but i could see what he was getting at. Everyone seems to want sunburst and white. I was told buy a local reputable dealer, ( been going about 25 years) that £425 was in a fair price for it, although i've since reduced it. I have had a few people interested, but they seem to lose interest, and/or don't email me back. :)

Edited by 4Everdelayed

[quote name='4Everdelayed' post='183196' date='Apr 22 2008, 09:13 PM']Burgundy Mist is the new black. I can meet you in Pompey! :)[/quote]

haha sorry mate, that's not gonna work :huh:

I'm more than happy with my MIM black Telecaster with black pearl pickguard and mapel neck - £135 second hand and in amazing condition with a pro setup (was about 18 months ago though)

Good luck with the sale though, deserves to sell for that price I think.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[quote name='4Everdelayed' post='216337' date='Jun 10 2008, 05:50 PM']Bump[/quote]

Is this still around mate, and if it is would you consider selling the case on its own? A bit of an odd question I know, but a friend of mine has a Jag that he can’t get a case for.

[quote name='benwhiteuk' post='227160' date='Jun 26 2008, 10:30 AM']Is this still around mate, and if it is would you consider selling the case on its own? A bit of an odd question I know, but a friend of mine has a Jag that he can’t get a case for.[/quote]

Sorry, but the Jag is now sold. Tell your mate to try a standard Kinsman case. My Jag fitted real nice in my Tweed one. Only about 40 quid.

NOTE: Just added another guitar i wish to sell to the first post.

Cheers,

Dan. :)

• 5 weeks later...