Why become a member? ×

Fender Jag now sold, but have a Gordon Smith GS1.5 (60) that needs a [b]good[/b] home. Thought i'd stick it on here rather than starting a whole new topic. It's '95 model, hand built in England.  Has a coil-tapped humbucker and single coil. Also has a tone bypass feature where if you roll the tone knob all the way to 10, it bypasses the capacitior completely. Pretty [b]neat[/b]. Really nice to play, and [b]sounds amazing[/b]. As [b]good[/b] as any [b]Gibson[/b]. Case included. I'd prefer pickup, or can meet in Portsmouth/Southampton. Would consider a trade for a nice (guitar) amp combo/head or a Loopstation. £SOLD

Also have this Roland JX-3P Synth that needs to go as i don't really use it. Good condition for it's age, '83-'85. Really fat bass sounds and loads of weird and wonderful noises. Again, pickup prefered or can meet in pompey or southampton for collection. £SOLD

Cheers  :)

Edited by 4Everdelayed

[quote name='4Everdelayed' post='130217' date='Jan 29 2008, 06:53 PM']Cheers mate! ;) I've seen you Bronco popping up in a few more places on the net. You still got the original single coil pup and pickguard ?[/quote]

lol unfortunately I sold that my friend...for a mits of £160, that had an original 60's pickup, the pots and circuit's too. Only had a 1975 black scratchplate..someone wanted it :huh: to be honest it made me cringe when I heard it, made it bright for my liking and Im a jazz guitarist brought up and raised..so hence the current has the humbucker (80's)..jazzy nice quirky sound.

In my vast urge of GAS...I need the money!! *pants & drools* :)

not tempting you in anyway..but...BUY IT!

Edited by Pedro1020

[quote name='4Everdelayed' post='130251' date='Jan 29 2008, 07:41 PM']Well........I'll trade you for the Jag! :huh: C'mon you know you want it! ;)[/quote]

As much as I would love to :)...my loyalty is to bass ;) what can I say, these lovely bass folk on here have converted me...to a brighter musical future :huh:

Oh yeah, the routing was done professionally to accustom the humbucker..(general size) and abit wider to compensate originality (the single coil)...not a hack job as you would see on many broncos...or Fender modded shortscales for that matter.

Edited by Pedro1020

I won't put it on Ebay. It's really annoying, i've had a couple of people interested outside this forum. It sounds promising, then they just don't email you back. Time wasters! :) It's a bloody nice guitar, sometimes i even feel guilty for wanting to sell it!

[quote name='4Everdelayed' post='133657' date='Feb 4 2008, 04:00 PM']What, you've sold your SG, Strat and Tanglewood?[/quote]

Squier Strat went last week..

Tanglewood too..

Epiphone is kept at uncles though I may consider to evilbay it

Left the telecaster with my grandpa to create some space and to cause me not to sell...

..all thats left....Bronco!!

[quote name='4Everdelayed' post='133677' date='Feb 4 2008, 04:21 PM']Oh right. I think the SG looks pretty sexy :brow: I'm sure you'll sell the Bronco. I don't know if i've asked you, but you wouldn't be interested in a trade would you? :)[/quote]

lol Haha, you've pressured many times my friend. But I'm afraid I have to disappoint once again..I can't. Actually in an insane GAS attack and selling it would encourage it even more....but then theres choices of bass...Warwick, Lakland...Fender...They're all so tasty..:wacko: hehe understand this is a Rare guitar and the value of these [b]will[/b] go up...I'm too young to wait...gotta nurture my bass playing abilities hehe

lol they SG is sexy, never got the chance to upgrade the pups unfortunately...ahh well, it sounds great as it is...

[quote name='4Everdelayed' post='141578' date='Feb 16 2008, 02:52 PM']Bump.......anyone got an SG, Epi/Gretsch semi they wanna trade? :)[/quote]

Sadly no, only a jaguar HH, and im guessing you wouldnt want a jag for a jag. looks hot as tho, good luck with the sale.

It's proving somewhat difficult to sell. I dunno why. I was looking for a humbucker equipped guitar if i were to trade. Just saw a demo of your Jag on youtube, sounds sweet. I might be interested. What sort of condition is it in? Had it long?

Cheers,

Dan. :)

Edited by 4Everdelayed