Why become a member? ×

Oldman Feedback

Oldman

[quote name='Oldman' post='1084940' date='Jan 10 2011, 10:19 PM']Sold the Spector to Cosmo Valdemar
Sold the Dean Pace 5 to Ateyercheese
Both transactions smooth except for glitches with carrier[/quote]

Bought Brian's Dean, he went out of his to enable me to purchase through paypal and although we suffered through the snow and some courier issues, he kept me updated all the way through. A great guy to deal with, thanks very much.
(and I'm really enjoying the Dean, got to get some practise in now!)

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just bought an Amp One from Brian - perfect condition (as advertised), beautifully packed, super-rapid delivery and excellent communication throughout. Brian is another pillar of our community and entirely honest and trustworthy. The conversations were great throughout - a very friendly seller and thoroughly recommended in every way - cheers!

I had a wanted ad on the forum for an Swr Headlite, Brian kindly offered me a great deal on both the Headlite & the Amplite.
We agreed that i could try the Headlite for a week & if i was happy he would send me the Amplite once payment was completed.

I must say that this was a very smooth transaction, Brian communicated with me very well, without any pressure & made sure i was happy
before any payment changed hands.

Many Thanks Brian
Cheers
Bernie

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

[quote name='jwbassman' timestamp='1328776503' post='1532378']
Brian's just bought my Epi 112 - good comms (in spite of him being out of the country when we completed the deal!) and prompt payment, many thanks :)

Cheers

John
[/quote]

Another cab Brian?! :lol:

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

[quote name='leprechaun' timestamp='1334859946' post='1622582']
Bought a Ministar Ogre from Brian, it was exceptionally well packed and delivered swiftly...great bloke to deal with...thanks again.
[/quote]

The Bargain of the year cost me £2.48 to bloody ship ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Bought an Epi EL2 112 cab from Brian on Wednesday night this week. I was the backup buyer and when it fell through, he packed up the amp quickly and well and set it to be picked up by the courier the next day. It arrived on Friday so extremely quick postage.
Great communication, great deal and a top notch guy.
Couldn't recommend him more highly (if that makes grammatical sense!)

Item sold - Boss SYB-5 Bass Synth Pedal

The pedal was in great condition (as if I bought it brand new from a store!) arrived well packed. Very easy purchase and great communication throughout. Have no worries buying from Oldman. Top BC'er!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Sold Brian a roland cube 30 bass amp.

Straight forward sale with great comms and he didn't keep me hanging about once he decided he wanted to buy the amp

I shipped to brian's work place but as city link didn't deliver till just after 5pm on that friday he didn't get to play with it till monday!

Thanks brian :)

Have a good one
Steve

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Bought an Alesis iO Dock from Brian. He despatched it very quickly with all the original items including the box all in immaculate condition. Thanks Brian for a nice smooth transaction. He's a top guy to deal with!!

Steve