Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Bobby K

chaypup

• 6 months later...

I just bought Bobby's NS Design CR4M upright. His description of the instrument on Basschat was mega clear and 100% honest. I got a warm welcome, plenty of time to the instrument and he was really helpful. Just the type of Basschat deal we all want to do! Thanks, Bobby. :)

Stewart

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Got a Trace head from Bob yesterday and ran it up last night. quality gear? yes, quality guy, yes, who was totally on the ball in every way Brill communication as well..
and he put me in the right direction of some one who may buy sommat I am looking to sell via forum.
this place is good.
more power to you Bob.
and if that Smiths gig is going............. :D
atb
John

• 2 months later...

Sold my fretless BB405 to Bobby today. Bob's a pleasure to deal with, a true gent and a fully paid up member of the Yamaha BB appreciation society....nuff said ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Just bought Bob's CIJ 62 P-Bass and have to concur with all the positive comments made so far. He's the real deal and, based on my own experience, I'd say go ahead and buy from him/deal with him in complete confidence.
A really nice guy who was extremely easy to deal with.

I was overwhelmed by just how good the condition of this bass is in, such was Bob's critical eye in his description of it in the ad. This meant there were no nasty surprises upon seeing it, especially having commited myself to buying it. That's no bad thing in my view and simply means you don't need to think twice when dealing with him.

Cheers Bob. As you know, I am very happy with this bass and with the transaction. I hope the feedback reflects this.
All the best matey.

- Rob

• 4 weeks later...

Just received a lovely old Yammy from Bobby on which he has done a great job of refurbishing.

Packed to withstand an atom bomb and arrived ahead of schedule. Communication was fantastic the whole way through this very efficient trade and i take my hat off to Bobby for being a real gent.

Thanks Bobby

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...