Why become a member? ×

Catalinbread

Silent Fly

Hi,

I would like to ask a favour to the owners of [url="http://www.catalinbread.com"]Catalinbread[/url] pedals.

I'm building a booster (it is [i]not [/i]a clone of any Catalinbread pedal) in a box the same size of the smallest [url="http://www.catalinbread.com/images/pedalHyperpak.gif"]Catalinbread pedal[/url]. I am having a few problems putting everything in such a small box. :)

I was wondering if you could send me a picture of the inside of one of these super-tiny pedals? (idealy one with 2 knobs)

Thanks,
Silent Fly

[i]P.S. I am not a pro - I am building this pedal just for fun.[/i]

[quote name='mr pablo' post='125633' date='Jan 22 2008, 06:39 PM']I've got a hyperpak! I'll take the cover off and post up some pics for ya :)

[attachment=5138:Photo_0004.jpg]

Not the greatest pic but it'll hopefully give you some idea[/quote]

Thanks, Mr Pablo. Not a great picture :huh: but it helps a lot.

I wonder how the the layout with two knobs is...

Edited by Silent Fly

[quote name='mr pablo' post='125704' date='Jan 22 2008, 08:28 PM']From having a look inside the pot is a mini one and the LED and footswitch looks like its attatched to the circuit board. . .[/quote]

Thanks for the extra info Mr Pablo. I have the mini-pots but the configuration I will use is slightly different. The circuit board will be detached from the footswitch.

Thanks again Mr Pablo