Basschat Spotify Collaborative Playlist
Posted 06 November 2011 - 11:48 PM
I've added 5 tracks to get the ball rolling.
Posted 05 February 2012 - 11:00 PM
Edited by kennyrodg, 05 February 2012 - 11:09 PM.
81 Blazer, 80 Cimar PJ, Lakland 44-01, Spunky Std SWAR Jazz.
Ashdown ABM500 + 2 Bergie 210's
Posted 14 February 2012 - 04:57 PM
Some sick tracks on there.
Added a AAF track that has some bass harmonics on. Just learnt it myself struggling with the birdge however.
[-] Prime J Type - ACG J Type [-]
[-] Genz Benz Shuttle 9.0 [-]
[-] Super Compact [-]
[-] Tuner [-] Preamp [-] Preamp [-]
Posted 16 February 2012 - 02:07 AM
Is that Flesh and Bone? Massive bass line.
Fender Am. Deluxe P5
Fender Blacktop Jazz
Crafter BA-580EQ Acoustic 5
Posted 21 February 2012 - 03:24 PM
Very good idea this. Some stuff on the list that I hadn't even thought about trying. I think I am going to be busy for quite some time.
1972 Fender Musicmaster
Squier VM Jazz
2 x Trace 1048 cabs
Posted 15 March 2012 - 03:03 PM
1) I found someone had created a playlist called James Jamerson
2) I created a playlist to go with the Bass Riffionary book called Bass Riffionary
Yamaha BB425x Red
Carvin BX700, TC Electronic BH250
Barefaced Bass Midget, Ashdown ABM mini15
Digitech BP80, Source Audio Bass Envelope Filter, Bass Multiwave Distortion Pro, Corona Chorus, Boss SYB-5, MXR M87 Bass Compressor, JamMan SoloXT
On Bass Duties for:
Nothing at present
Posted 15 March 2012 - 03:20 PM
Posted 15 March 2012 - 06:30 PM
- Status "The Groove" 5 String
- Hohner B2 Steinberger Copy
- Crafter Electro-Acoustic Bass
- Fender Squier Affinity P-Bass
- TC Electronic RH750 + RS210 + RS212
- Trace Elliot Series 6 15" Combo
- Peavey Microbass Practice Amp
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users