Why become a member? ×

Dave Pomeroy's All Bass Orchestra

terryblyth

Would anybody have the audio of 'When The Bass Players Took Over The World'?

I remember it being on an Earwave promo-CD with Bassics magazine several years ago, but the CD has vanished from my vault!

The track would be a great help to me with a project I'm working on at the moment - does anybody have a copy knocking around?

TIA!

Terry

[quote name='terryblyth' post='125849' date='Jan 22 2008, 11:32 PM']Would anybody have the audio of 'When The Bass Players Took Over The World'?

I remember it being on an Earwave promo-CD with Bassics magazine several years ago, but the CD has vanished from my vault!

The track would be a great help to me with a project I'm working on at the moment - does anybody have a copy knocking around?

TIA!

Terry[/quote]

Dave Pomeroy - that's a name I haven't heard in a while! It's all about the beard...!

Sorry I can't help you with your project at the moment though. Good luck!

[quote name='EBS_freak' post='125850' date='Jan 22 2008, 11:36 PM']Dave Pomeroy - that's a name I haven't heard in a while![/quote]

True, he has dropped off the radar lately, which is a shame. I have had a PM from somebody, so it's looking good. I just need to get a handle on the arrangements, and I might have a road-worthy project!

[quote name='terryblyth' post='125945' date='Jan 23 2008, 09:56 AM']True, he has dropped off the radar lately, which is a shame.[/quote]

Oh no he hasn't. Check out a Nashville band called [i]Three Ring Circle[/i] ... musicianship of the highest order.