Why become a member? ×

Ignore This Thread At Your Own Peril :)

[quote name='dave_bass5' post='1100527' date='Jan 24 2011, 10:35 AM']Is this still available?

Ive got a Nu Nu im looking to trade :)[/quote]

OOHHH I could be interested in your Nu Nu. Is it original and in good condition? Has it been used?

[quote name='ras52' post='1102189' date='Jan 25 2011, 02:41 PM']I'm not at my own peril at the moment - is it OK to ignore it at somebody else's peril?[/quote]

If you are unable to commit to your own peril, you will need to nomitate somebody else who can stand in for you. Other wise your own Boo Boo could be compromised and cause exceissive wear and possibly failure. As original Boo Boo's are quite hard to find, the risk is probably not worth taking. If you need assitance in finding an alternate peril person then a younger sister or under 40 mum seem popular.

swapped once before for a mum,whoa there fella never again
took six weeks to get the bitch to leave,and when she went she took
my much prized single overhead clunge cracker,very rare indeed
what she was really looking for was a extremly rare single handed thrapple cracker with double stoop
so defo not a mum how about a six foot three hooker in a divers suit and firemans helmet

[quote name='Linus27' post='1099640' date='Jan 23 2011, 02:05 PM']Nothing to see, made a boo boo by posting in the wrong forum.[/quote]

If you [i]made[/i] a boo boo, shouldn't this be in the Build Diaries section? Preferably with some pics?

[quote name='stef030' post='1103291' date='Jan 26 2011, 10:38 AM']. . . how about a six foot three hooker in a divers suit and firemans helmet[/quote]
Not sure if you mean a rugby player or the, er, other type. 6'3 is a bit tall for either. And entering into an arrangement with either does indeed sound like a short-cut to peril. I think I'll wait until I get home before I start ignoring this thread, then I can do it safely at my [i]own[/i] peril.

Can I just say, that despite ones own Boo Boo, this thread has been rather ace and I am very pleased to see that everyone has taken notice and not avoided this thread and thus avoiding their own peril. I would hate for anyone to have ignored this thread and found themselves in some kind of peril at the expense of my very own Boo Boo.

[quote name='Linus27' post='1104297' date='Jan 26 2011, 08:05 PM']... my very own Boo Boo.[/quote]

Sorry to be so distrusting, but these are worrying times, and I really have to ask: do you actually have any documentary evidence that the Boo Boo in question [i]belongs[/i] to you? How can we be sure that it really is [i]your very own[/i] Boo Boo?